Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

just wondering about ibb??

• 04-08-2006 11:59pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 308 ✭✭

did they get there act together yet in concerns of giving out the right speed or near enough to it..cause im liking the look of there 3mb up and down symetrical package..i live in the finglas area..does anyone here have an IBB package right now..and if so what is there service like now adays..??

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 32,417 ✭✭✭✭watty

Depends which technology (Ripwave is sort of ISDN speed). They use 3 or 4 different systems.

Also depends where you are. Some places the backhaul is fine, some places the number of user for the technology of base is fine.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 308 ✭✭iggyman

alri kool..i really want it for the uploading speeds and the no download caps..i can take a bit of speed loss like once its still over 2.5 mb speed..

the 3mb up and down one is the one im talking about..i think its breeze ..its listed in the business products on the site and not the home ones....and i live in finglas..so anyone near here that has anything to say about him would be nice

Advertisement