Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Which housemate would you like to return?

Options
  • 05-08-2006 12:24am
    Registered Users Posts: 2,890 ✭✭✭

Which ex-housemate would you like to return?

Which ex-HM would you like to return? 122 votes

Sam
    0% 0 votes
    Grace
    2% 3 votes
    Lisa
    16% 20 votes
    Lea
    4% 6 votes
    Nikki
    9% 11 votes
    Jayne
    31% 39 votes
    Michael
    10% 13 votes
    Spiral
    4% 5 votes
    Mikey
    13% 17 votes
    Suzie
    6% 8 votes

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12,811 ✭✭✭✭billy the squid

None of them. money changed hands in order to get them out and to make them eligable for the prize again would be ripping those who voted them out, off.

Me thinks BB has finally jumped the shark on this one.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,890 ✭✭✭embee

None of them. money changed hands in order to get them out and to make them eligable for the prize again would be ripping those who voted them out, off.

Me thinks BB has finally jumped the shark on this one.

Thats taking it all just a touch too seriously.

Its only a gameshow.

embee wrote:
    Thats taking it all just a touch too seriously.

Its only a gameshow.

A gameshow where the public have parted with cold hard cash to determine the result they want.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 233 ✭✭XchampagneX

Nikki defo

• Registered Users Posts: 3,408 ✭✭✭Huggles

Though I ripped Nikki apart at every chance I got, the show suffered badly when she was evicted, please put her back in.

Off to put my hypocrit coat on :p

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,458 ✭✭✭CathyMoran

I would love to see Nicki, Sam, Grace and Lea brought back into the house next door and Nicki brought back into the main house.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,296 ✭✭✭RandolphEsq

I want Lea back in there.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,151 ✭✭✭Thomas_S_Hunterson

Spiral, cus he's Oiiirish
    and because Ashleeeeenne would be well pissed off

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,122 ✭✭✭LadyJ

Nikki,Grace,Spiral and Mikey.

Nikki because she's the biggest legend ever.

Grace because the $hit would hit the fan.

Spiral for sheer cringe-worthy,comic value.

And Mikey because he's a bit of a laugh and the only other ex housemate I could stand to watch again.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,688 ✭✭✭grimloch

Seazer.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,659 ✭✭✭magnumlady

Nikki, Grace, Jayne and Spoiral.

I don't think its fair that one of them should be allowed to win though. Not after they've already been voted out.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,286 ✭✭✭SprostonGreen

I think Sam and Suzie can be immediately eliminated. They offered nothing while in the house so this time round wont be any different.

My choices are Nikki(hands down best hm)
    Spiral and Michael, I liked them, they offered a lot in terms of laughs and conflict.

And Grace.

I hated Grace and was glad to see her go, but it would spice things up a bit.

I've heard only one of four will go back in, it should be all four in fairness.

People are commenting on how these people were evicted by the public and as such shouldnt be let back in. Well I believe the public got it wrong several times and are not to be trusted 100%.

Spiral and Micheal lost out to weaker oppostion.
    Nikki should never have been evicted especially with everyone else nominated.

And Mikey, just because he argued and made things happen, the UK audience preferred people talking about tea and make-up.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,921 ✭✭✭✭Pigman II

I'd stick Suzie back in there as see seems to be the only one who genuinely doesn't want to be back in that house - would only be doing it out of felt obligation. She might crack with another couple of weeks of it. That'd be funny.

• Registered Users Posts: 478 ✭✭GretchenWieners

Grace Suzie Lisa and Nikki!!!

Especially after the water throwing incident Grace would rock being stuck with Suzie and she'd kill Aishleyne too! Lisa and Nikki would drive Suzie insane too.

Nikki will probably go back into the main house but I'd love if Grace did. Nikki would only keep Pete happy and I'd say she'd overdo the tantrums and it'd just seem like an act. Grace is just a pure bitch. Gotta love her!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,659 ✭✭✭magnumlady

Oh no please not Susie. I clapped so much last night when she was evicted I nearly broke my wrist. I can't stand the woman.

• Registered Users Posts: 26,061 ✭✭✭✭Terry

nikki, her buddy jayne and rats from the flats in a room with gracie.
    car crash tv at its best.
    nikki for the main house and the win.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 563 ✭✭✭robnubis

Grace into the main house!! That'll kick off for sure, will be hilarious!

btw did naybody see Sam's weird smile on camera last nite? that was just weird, it kinda looked like she was constapated :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,498 ✭✭✭iFight

Nikki

• Registered Users Posts: 2,890 ✭✭✭embee

Nikki and Grace for me.

Have already cast my votes.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,106 ✭✭✭Pocari Sweat

Yeh, Sam had a mad face, like painted red and a grin like that animated character who likes cheese with a dog called gromit.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 298 ✭✭cil_aine

davina said bonnie couldn't be there for legal reasons. anyone know why?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,408 ✭✭✭Huggles

cil_aine wrote:
    davina said bonnie couldn't be there for legal reasons. anyone know why?

its in one of the other threads, apparently she didn't pay for pizzas she orderd.

• Registered Users Posts: 301 ✭✭MB44

if sam goes in or should i say if that thing goes back in i will go absolutely insane. i couldnt handle looking at it for another 2 weeks. i hope grace or nikki get in , grace and aisleyne will collide and it will be an all out battle of the bitches.:D

Poetic justice if Sam goes back in tbh

would serve endermol right for conning the televoters.

they're giving the money from these calls to charity. that seems fair enough to me.
    at the end of the day, they realised that they messed up by putting nikki up for eviction and now want to get her back in and boost the ratings.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 986 ✭✭✭ateam

Why do people want Nikki back...I never found her that endearing. She's played on the spoilt little girl image so much since she left the house, it's very irritating.

Bring back mikey...he deserves to win.

Oh does anyone know what the legal reason for Bonnie not being allowed back in is?

the reason i want to see nikki back is because she's so clueless that she is funny. her tantrums in the diary room are tv gold.

bonnie apparently likes free pizza. there's a thread there somewhere about it.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,469 ✭✭✭Pythia

Nikki, Grace, Mikey, Lisa.

• Registered Users Posts: 583 ✭✭✭Steak

ah fúck, Nikki, Leah, Grace and Mikey are back. the only one out of them who I wanted to return was Mikey, I'm so pissed off that Nikki is back in the moany little whore!

• Advertisement
Advertisement