Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Golf Balls (150 approx.) available

Options
  • 05-08-2006 1:10am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 12

If anyone knows of any club or indivuals who are deserving of 150 golf balls for free..............contact me.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,209 ✭✭✭gaf1983

The Coonagh driving range.

Wait a minute, how can a club deserve free golf balls?

On a related topic, does anyone know what the story is with the massive golf-ball on Woodcock Hill? I was up there a few weeks ago and it looks as if they were dismantling it.

• Registered Users Posts: 943 ✭✭✭Enright

my daughter and her teenage pals have just taken up golf, so if you are lookin for someone to take them, i will gladly take them off your hands. They tend to loose 2 a piece and day them go out .

• Registered Users Posts: 12,811 ✭✭✭✭billy the squid

I would be curious as to how you came into posession of so many golfballs.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,492 ✭✭✭sioda

I thought I saw a snorkel in the lake on the 12th the other day that new Top Flite titanium is mine

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,338 ✭✭✭hobie

I found a brand new golf ball when walking my doggie in a local park ...... one of my neighbours is a golf fanatic and so I threw it into his garden when passing by ..... a few days later I happened to see him and asked if he received the ball .....

Oh it was you ..... he said ..... yep I found it on my lawn ok and threw it in the rubbish :( ......

why the $$$$ did you throw it away I asked? .....

well it wasn't my (super duper) brand he replied ......

and you couldn't pass it on to another player .... etc I asked ??? :cool: .....

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 87 ✭✭The Long Fellow

Golf clubs are the last places that deserve free anything, except maybe the poor mans golf course in Rathbane, pitch & putt clubs would be more deserving if anything. pity herberts is gone, was the best by a mile for me

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15 abanazaar

gaf1983 wrote:
    The Coonagh driving range.

Wait a minute, how can a club deserve free golf balls?

On a related topic, does anyone know what the story is with the massive golf-ball on Woodcock Hill? I was up there a few weeks ago and it looks as if they were dismantling it.
    where in the name of god is woodcock hill.....is it visible on google earth or is it goggle earth ???

Advertisement