Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Jaysus, so Nikki COULD win afterall!!!!

Options
  • 05-08-2006 12:37pm
    Registered Users Posts: 9,847 ✭✭✭

In a hung over haze I watched the repeat of the eviction this morning! Did I get this right?? They will put 4 housemates back into the secret house on Tuesday. Most likely Nikki, Jayne, Spiral and Grace! :eek:

Then one will go into main house (nikki) for final week and be eligible to win!!!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,408 ✭✭✭Huggles

Correct!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 563 ✭✭✭robnubis

NO!! we dont need another wannabe celebrity with absolutely no talent at anything, PETE FTW!! at least he has something he can do with his fame, his band can get a record deal.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,921 ✭✭✭✭Pigman II

Plus she looks like Popeye in a wig. I wouldn't to have that popping up on a regular basis while I'm channel surfing.

• Registered Users Posts: 686 ✭✭✭kittex

robnubis wrote:
    NO!! we dont need another wannabe celebrity with absolutely no talent at anything, PETE FTW!! at least he has something he can do with his fame, his band can get a record deal.
    Er, so is he not a wannabe then? His band are pretty gimmicky, clearly seeking attention and they're going to hit the top due to his appearance on BB. He tried to be a model in the past too.
    In my opinion, he's as bad as the others, just with a different post-BB career option.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,498 ✭✭✭iFight

kittex wrote:
    Er, so is he not a wannabe then? His band are pretty gimmicky, clearly seeking attention and they're going to hit the top due to his appearance on BB. He tried to be a model in the past too.
    In my opinion, he's as bad as the others, just with a different post-BB career option.

Anybody got alink to any of his band's songs or anything? Never knew he had a band

• Advertisement

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,498 ✭✭✭iFight

• Closed Accounts Posts: 340 ✭✭The Song Thrush

Even though I was never a fan of Nikki, I'd rather see her win than Pete. At least she brought some entertainment to the house, Pete hasn't done anything. He's only going to rake in the votes because there'll be a large percentage of sympathy votes, plus the fact that he gets on with everyone else in the house.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,264 ✭✭✭✭Hobbes

If suszie gets back in then we know its a fix. ;)

Even though I was never a fan of Nikki, I'd rather see her win than Pete. At least she brought some entertainment to the house, Pete hasn't done anything. He's only going to rake in the votes because there'll be a large percentage of sympathy votes, plus the fact that he gets on with everyone else in the house.
    Now he's oh-so-innocently having rude dreams about the girls in the house. Oh Pete, Pete, Pete. Butter wouldn't melt eh?
    I am utterly cynical about Pete.

Anyway, I do hope Nikki goes back in and wins it. Although the cruncher is that we, the public, do not vote them from the house next door into the main house:
    ...on Friday 11 August, straight after the main eviction, the housemates in the main House will have to choose just ONE of the evicted housemates to re-join them in the main house.

Would they vote Nikki back in?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,811 ✭✭✭✭billy the squid

I would rather imogen won than nikki for one simple reason. Nikki played the game the same as the rest of them and was voted off. Imogen hasn't been voted off yet.

simple as that really. Once your out you stay out of the running for the prize.

Would they vote Nikki back in?

Not likely. the two most likely to vote fer her are Aisleyne and Imogen, as they have said she is the one they miss the most.

One of the UK papers is claiming that it will be another double eviction this week so Aisleyne and Imogen will not be there to vote her in.

All depends on who she is in the house-next-door with. If Lea is one of them then she hasnt a hope.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,013 ✭✭✭✭eirebhoy

Not likely. the two most likely to vote fer her are Aisleyne and Imogen, as they have said she is the one they miss the most.

One of the UK papers is claiming that it will be another double eviction this week so Aisleyne and Imogen will not be there to vote her in.

All depends on who she is in the house-next-door with. If Lea is one of them then she hasnt a hope.
    Pete's a cert to vote for her. When you consider that it'll probably be the likes of Grace and Jayne in the other house with her then I think Nikki will definitely be voted in.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,313 ✭✭✭sanncoo

Does anyone else think that Mikey is in with a chance?!?!?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,041 ✭✭✭K_user

I think it would be a total farce if Nicky, or anyone else, was to re-enter and go on to win. They were voted off, they should stay off. I’m not against HM’s been temporarily sent back just for kicks, like with John Tickle, but winning should be out of the question.

IMHO it would completely ruin the concept of the show.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,673 ✭✭✭Miss Fluff

I think she has a really good chance of winning. I do think this turn of events is the death knell of BB however, I can see one more series maximum. How can anyone have ANY belief whatsoever in the voting system when it's being turned on it's head to lure back viewers??:confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,041 ✭✭✭K_user

Miss Fluff wrote:
    I think she has a really good chance of winning. I do think this turn of events is the death knell of BB however, I can see one more series maximum. How can anyone have ANY belief whatsoever in the voting system when it's being turned on it's head to lure back viewers??:confused:
    Exactly.

BB is about kicking people out, the winner being the last person standing. Bringing back the evictees can only be about ratings and that kills the show.

Miss Fluff wrote:

According to one of the papers OFCOM received 1800 complaints, Channel 4 received 500 and the premium phoneline regulator in the uk (ICSTIS) received 175. and this is not to mention if one of the current housemates chose to sue when they get out and find out the whole story.

There is a lot of hostility towards this thread, you only had to see the audience of BBBM tonight to witness it. The twist is going to be changed. I don't even think they intended to show the ex housemates to the genuine housemates tonight.

Anyway, Nikki's chances of going in are slim, glyn and richard will vote for lea, Pete and aisleyne will vote for nikki, unless glyn or richard tell her some of the things she said about her between now and friday, and jennie will have the casting vote.

Imogen is 1.02 on betfair for eviction so chances are she will be gone.

Advertisement