Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Some thing have gone wrong for me.

Options
  • 05-08-2006 1:26pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 41,926 ✭✭✭✭

Two things in fact.

My tagline has mysteriously changed to saying "Subscriber" - I had it as something else.

Also, I was subscribed to the Spell Czechs forum, but that has gone too, under my subbed forums list now is only Soccer.
    Post edited by Shield on

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 36,634 ✭✭✭✭Ruu_Old

That happened me once after I changed my email and password, not too sure if that reset things or something.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 41,926 ✭✭✭✭_blank_

Ruu, you are indeed a fountain of boardsie knowledge. Thanks, I did reset my email address recently, so that explains the loss of tagline.

What about the loss of subscription to Spell Czechs?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 36,634 ✭✭✭✭Ruu_Old

Not too sure, probably something similar. The private forums I had in my subbed list had disappeared as well when I reset my email and password.

Advertisement