Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hotel Prices

Options
  • 05-08-2006 2:39pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,810 ✭✭✭

My Mum and her two sisters booked a weekend away yesterday. They booked a hotel using the Ryanair site. The room was booked using sterling prices and came to a total of 179.50. The site also said that this is the entire price and includes service charges etc. When my Aunt, who made the booking, printed out the booking confirmation the price was divided 3 ways on it (as there are 3 people staying in the room). According to this they should each have to pay 72.32 which multipied by 3 equals 216.96. Now clearly this is about €20 more than the price they were quoted and now are at a loss as to this hike in price. Does anything have any explanation or should they ring Ryanair to see what the story is?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 36,634 ✭✭✭✭Ruu_Old

Was there any charge on the credit card? Did the confirmation have a break down on the price? The number is 0818 30 30 40 for the hotels website, best give them a call I suppose.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,395 ✭✭✭Marksie

i was quoted one price online for a hotel in York, when i got there they charged me another. When i queried this they reduced it.
    it is worth contacting ryanair in case ther was something hidden.. not tha ryanaoir would ever hit you with hidden charges. Is it possible that the quote was based on two peopel sharing?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,290 ✭✭✭ircoha

i was quoted one price online for a hotel in York, when i got there they charged me another. When i queried this they reduced it.
    it is worth contacting ryanair in case ther was something hidden.. not tha ryanaoir would ever hit you with hidden charges. Is it possible that the quote was based on two peopel sharing?

could be a supplement for 3rd person, also calling the ryan air number what cost per minute are those calls?

Advertisement