Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Mountain Biking, Dublin Area

Options
  • 05-08-2006 9:19pm
    Registered Users Posts: 147 ✭✭

Returning to mountain biking for the first time since leaving the English Lake District

Just bought myself a nice shiny Cross country hard tail and need some advice on trails/singletrack in the Dublin area.

Thanks

Dave
    www.wildgeesema.com

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,877 ✭✭✭liamo333

Anywhere in the Ticknock/Three rock area is really good and there is loads of savage trails. I might go for a spin next week if you want you can join me.

• Registered Users Posts: 476 ✭✭no leaf clover

good place alrite, have to do more exploring up there tho, dude, check in on the cycling forum mite be more people with places there

• Registered Users Posts: 7,580 ✭✭✭uberwolf

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2054937475 is a link with some of the cycling forum lads discussing meeting up for a few spins

Advertisement