Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Downloads of Owner Manuals

Options
  • 06-08-2006 5:05pm
    Registered Users Posts: 481 ✭✭

My wife just bought a second hand yaris (1999). It didn't have an owners guide. I'll ask a dealer but I'm wondering if anyone knows of a website where you can download owners guides? If someone knows somewhere for service guides I'd be interested aswell. If this has already been discussed sorry. I checked back a few pages and did a search but I didn't find anything.

Cheers.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,659 ✭✭✭PowerHouseDan

Managed one for you send me a pm and will give you the link

• Closed Accounts Posts: 318 ✭✭rkeane

Anyone know where I could download a manual for a 99, 1.2 sx 60 Fiat Punto? My Bro in Law stupidly bought one without the manual.....any ideas??

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,173 ✭✭✭overdriver

It will just say " When pushing, please ensure to keep hands OFF glass to prevent breakage".

:D

:D:D Very funny man! Seriously though, anyone know where I could find such a manual??

Anyone?? :confused:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,033 ✭✭✭Silvera

Try a car dismantlers yard (look in yellow pages for listings).

• Registered Users Posts: 9,366 ✭✭✭ninty9er

Silvera wrote:
    Try a car dismantlers yard (look in yellow pages for listings).
    :D:D:D

If I actually owned a punto I'd probably be getting a little pissed off at the moment. Anyone know where I can download a manual for a 99 fiat punto sx 60?

• Registered Users Posts: 12,863 ✭✭✭✭crosstownk

Managed one for you send me a pm and will give you the link
    Can you not post the link? It'd be nice to have a resource like that.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10 nicabhac

hulloo
    I'm looking for a manual for a 97 golf cl 1.4 if anyone has any ideas as to where I could download one. I think you can order them from dealers but itd be much handier/cheaper to download...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 22,231 ✭✭✭✭Sparky

Has anyone tried ebay yet?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,253 ✭✭✭KeRbDoG

http://www.haynes.co.uk/ - Haynes Manuals
    More DIY info on your car and also no bull about using only their old etc. and always bringing your car to a dealer to be fixed.
    Well worth the money, find a cheap one of amazon.co.uk or ebay.co.uk
    I have one in the post for my current motor :D

Advertisement