Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Will swap Music Tech lessons for Electronics lessons

Options
  • 06-08-2006 6:22pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 6

Hello... I know a fair bit about Music Tech and have a reasonably good studio. I want to start building my own synths but have never made any electronic kits at all. I will swap Music Tech for lessons for synth building lessons. There are tons of synth kits out there but I was thinking of trying to build this one...

http://www.musicfromouterspace.com/analogsynth/SOUNDLABMINISYNTH/soundlab.html

I was thinking 2/3 hour sessions with half the time dedicated to each lesson...
    If your interested just PM me...

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,945 ✭✭✭Anima

You can learn on your own really. The kit you posted is a big ambitous if you've never even soldered before. Why don't you just get some smaller kits first and learn how to solder then move on to understanding what components do what?

Advertisement