Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Three assasination attempts and my car stolen;

Options
  • 06-08-2006 10:49pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 4,579 ✭✭✭

I had the worst nights sleep last night, I kept having a recurring dream whereby I was getting on or off a plane and I was being shot at. People around me were being hit but I wasn't. Then to cap it all off my car was stolen, I kept looking around for it but couldn't find it, very frustrating and kept waking me up. Has anyone any ideas what all this was about?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,221 ✭✭✭abetarrush

ur going to die

• Registered Users Posts: 8,488 ✭✭✭Goodshape

abetarrush, post something helpful or don't post at all. Cheers.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,579 ✭✭✭junkyard

abetarrush wrote:
    ur going to die

It wouldn't bother me tbh, we're all going to someday. My only regret would be leaving behind the people and things I care for and I certainly hope I don't have to come back here and live another life here.:rolleyes:

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,241 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

"Assassination" attempts? Meaning you were a political figure in your dream?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,579 ✭✭✭junkyard

Nothing to do with politics in any shape or form or crime for that matter.:)

• Advertisement
Advertisement