Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Rush Replay x 3 - Got it!!!!...is that any surprise? ;)

• 06-08-2006 11:45pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,006 ✭✭✭

Well..red drumset fans..well -Rush REPLAY X 3 new dvd package:
    ..................Picked it up on saturday and ...wow! some package!!..3 dvd's of concerts that were only on video before now, Exit Stage Left, Grace Under Pressure Tour and A Show Of Hands all now on DVD with 5.1 surround sound improved sound quality etc,,,also a nice bonus of an Audio cd of Grace Under Pressure concert *only available with this package!*.....I recently..saw some remarks on Amazon.com by fans/ex fans and the like,,some of whom had said the sound/vision was way below what they expected,,,others said it was a class act...so wasn't sure what to expect really!
    Well I dunno..Im no sound engineer...but i think the whole damm thing is excellent the audio cd is fantastic sounding and louuuddddddd!!!
    The 3 concerts have new vigour and its great to see them available on dvd finally. So yet another thumbs up for the 3 mastercraftsmen.....enjoy!!!!

ciao' amigos....Baggio...............

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,815 ✭✭✭✭galwayrush

got it as well. have to agree, what excellent sound quality.it managed no. 2 in the UK charts behind Pink Floyd,s Pulse DVD. pretty impressive,

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,144 ✭✭✭Parsley

I just picked up Rush in Rio on my way back from Amsterdam, I've yet to watch it all properly though.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,815 ✭✭✭✭galwayrush

Parsley wrote:
    I just picked up Rush in Rio on my way back from Amsterdam, I've yet to watch it all properly though.
    watch out for the view from behind Neil-s drum kit during YYZ. fecking amazing crowd.:cool:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,144 ✭✭✭peter1892

Girlfriend just arrived back from a holiday to the US & she had a copy of R30 for me :)

I've watched a little bit of it...the drum solo is amazing :eek:

Advertisement