Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

san andreas secrets/gliches

• 07-08-2006 1:00am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,140 ✭✭✭

post any gliches or secrets you have seen in SA

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18 vidpic

The gym in Los Santos, inside spawn a jetpack, stand at the yellow exit marker...then take off. you get taken into this 3rd dimension :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,497 ✭✭✭Nick_oliveri

Have a look at this, then jump anywhere!! (San Andreas)

Tutorial.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 845 ✭✭✭sturgo

The Mad Dog mission in Los Venturas, where mad dog tries to jump off a building has a tendancey to corrupt your saved game data, thus leaving you with no missions to complete :mad:

I have to start from scratch:confused:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,497 ✭✭✭Nick_oliveri

sturgo wrote:
    The Mad Dog mission in Los Venturas, where mad dog tries to jump off a building has a tendancey to corrupt your saved game data, thus leaving you with no missions to complete :mad:

I have to start from scratch:confused:

Thats mainly because of a cheat that was saved i think. Had the same problem meself.

• Registered Users Posts: 589 ✭✭✭Borat_Sagdiyev

There's some cheat to doing the vigilante missions.
    (Blatantly copied from http://db.gamefaqs.com/console/ps2/file/grand_theft_auto_sa_100_percent_a.txt)

There is also a 'bug' way of passing this mission, to some extent. If you get in a police car - this works for a car only - start the mission, and hop out of the car, walk into a building (bincos near the house seems to work for me), wait for 10 seconds, leave the building, get back in the car. Usually, this will result in a success message. If not, go back into the building, stay 20 seconds, go get back in the car. Repeat until you get rid of all of the current cars (you'll get a seperate beep for each car as you progress). The problem is, I've never gotten this to work for all 12 levels. I've gotten as far as 8, but no further. I've read of others getting all the way through 12 levels using this method, so if you can't complete it the legitimate way, you can always try this to get free extra armor.

• Advertisement
Advertisement