Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

v worried

• 07-08-2006 11:47am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭

hi , going unreg for this one, basically period is late and i am very worried, i dont want to take a test yet as i truelly dont believe that it will say positive.

my periods are irregular but for the past three months they were quite regurlar.. however the last month ive had some stresses which have settled down now, also i have been taking slimming pills, yes i have had an active sex life however nothing happened with the condoms (split etc). however i cant stop worrying... i know this is probable causing the delay but even so...

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43,045 ✭✭✭✭Nevyn

If you are worried and you siad that you are then get a test,
    or go have a talk with your gp about what has been happening and the slimming pills if you have a concern there
    get the dr to do a test and get some advice off him.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,144 ✭✭✭LundiMardi

if you've had problems with irregular periods in the past, then i wouldn't worry about it to be honest.

Why don't you go on the pill? You have the extra protection, plus you'll have regular periods... make sense?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭LegacyUser

I agree with the last poster.

Stress can also cause your periods to stop for awhile. After my father died I was going through a very difficult time and lost my period for almost a year and a half!!! I went to the Doc. of course but she told me that trauma can cause this and they should come back in due time.

With regard to taking slimming pills, they might also have some effect on you so it might be a good idea to stop taking them or go to the Doc. to be on the safe side.

Advertisement