Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Shoe Repair

• 07-08-2006 2:18pm

I broke a strap on a new pair of stilletto's ,
    I got them a few months ago( i forgot about them) so I cant bring them back but i need to get them fixed!
    Any idea's of any places that does shoe repair on the northside of dublin?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 206 ✭✭nando

I went to a really good shoe repair place on Moore St. a couple of years ago. No idea what it's called or if it's still there. It was on the right hand side if you walk up Moore St. from Henry St.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,857 ✭✭✭Atlas_IRL

the italian heel bar on St Annes st or timpsons in st Stephens Green sc are the best places

dunno many places on the north side, tara leather is on talbot st actually

Advertisement