Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Penis/Vagina issue

• 07-08-2006 3:44pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭

Well here's the thing. Me and my girlfriend tried to have sex the other day, and eh... I don't fit. I think I'm too big, or she's too small, or both. She's not like a child or anything, she's 19 I'm 20. Now honestly, I'd like to think it's just my penis that was too big, but I think she's just super-tight. We've never had sex before, and I'd like to actually do it. I was able to fit a finger in with lubrication, 2 fingers was kinda painful (for her, it wasn't so tight it hurt me). Are all girls just gonna be in tremendous pain the first time? Any advice from people that have had similar problems? Thanks.

Oh and she never moans about pain ever, at all. So I think this is really painful.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 68,317 ✭✭✭✭seamus

Women's vaginas are designed to allow a baby come out of them, so they are surprisingly elastic, and no matter how large you are, there's no way you "won't fit", unless she has a medical condition. If you can fit two fingers in, then it's unlikely that her vagina is constricted.

It's probably just a matter of relaxation for her. Yes, the first time is usually uncomfortable (for both parties), and particularly if she's nervous or stressed, her muscles can tighten up, making the whole thing painful if not impossible.

Basically, don't make it a big deal, and foreplay, foreplay, foreplay. Make her super-relaxed, and don't try to force the issue or get annoyed if you're still having trouble

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,628 ✭✭✭Asok

Talk to your missus and see if she is feeling uncomfortable about anything. Its more than likely first time nerves or being scared of being nekkid with someone else. As seamus said you will probably need to rev the arse out of her engine to get it to a driving state but this can and should be lots of fun for the two of you. The most important thing to do is make her relaxed as if she isnt there your going to have the same problem so make it all about her and her enjoyment for the first few tricky landings.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭LegacyUser

Cheers lads, I thought it might be nervousness on her part, and I asked, but she said she wasn't. We've been going out for over a year now, and I dunno, she seems to be ok naked around me. I'm definately ok naked around her.

Y'know come to think of it, the nervousness might be the whole thing. She is a small girl as it is, but yeah, if she's to be able to fit a small person through there, she can fit me in. The plan thus far has been to start small and work our way up. It's been one finger, then two fingers which kinda didn't work out so great. But I thought it might be good to build up over the course of a few days. I don't want to cripple her like.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 37,306 ✭✭✭✭the_syco

Sounds like nerves, tbh. Instinctive reastion, and all that.

From reading similair threads here, I'd say that as its her first time, she's not relaxed. Best bet: watch a movie together, cuddle during it, bit of foreplay, and then go into the bedroom and have some fun, tbh :cool:

Don't fret. If you've been with her a year, whats a few weeks more, tbh?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,395 ✭✭✭Marksie

It is nerves, consciously or unconsciously. It is possible that she is frightened by this thing which suddenly leaps forth and may tense and constrict. as it is a completely new experience.
    The fact that two fingers are difficult may point to something as well.
    Perhaps get her used to the shape weight and feel of your penis.... get her to "trust" it.

Take time to arouse her and just be very very gentle.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 224 ✭✭Jotter

I would suggest not trying again for a bit - stick to foreplay for time being and let her initiate sex when she feels ready to - even if its been her initiating it before it might be bec she felt it was expected rather than her wanting it - im not saying you pressure her or anything but girls can be funny like that. A good nite out where ye have a laugh and a few drinks could work wonders too - no mention of sex again let her do the running! So many girls experience what your girlfriend is experiencing - sorry its not that youre too big !! The important thing is not to let it become an issue or youll both get a complex about it take things slow with plenty of lube!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,673 ✭✭✭Miss Fluff

Sounds like her hymen hasn't been broken yet. I take it she's a virgin? If that's the case, just take things slowly and it will all come together for you. Lots of lubrication and relax. Don't get too hung up on penetration just yet. Good luck ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 Dr.Love

She's not too small and you're not too big! You just need her to relax, I hear rohypnol is very good! then you can do what you want to her!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,081 ✭✭✭unnameduser

you havent been here v long dr love have you?

• Registered Users Posts: 169 ✭✭shellie11

Dr.Love wrote:
    She's not too small and you're not too big! You just need her to relax, I hear rohypnol is very good! then you can do what you want to her!

What the heck is rohypnol??

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 43,045 ✭✭✭✭Nevyn

Dr love banned for suggesting the illegal use of a relaxant 'date rape' drug.
    Suggesting the illegal use of any drug or the non perscribed use of a drug is a banning offense from this forum.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,563 ✭✭✭leeroybrown

shellie11 wrote:
    What the heck is rohypnol??
    The infamous date-rape drug (whose reputation in this country is largely mythical).

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,815 ✭✭✭✭po0k

Asok wrote:
    Talk to your missus and see if she is feeling uncomfortable about anything. Its more than likely first time nerves or being scared of being nekkid with someone else. As seamus said you will probably need to rev the arse out of her engine to get it to a driving state but this can and should be lots of fun for the two of you. The most important thing to do is make her relaxed as if she isnt there your going to have the same problem so make it all about her and her enjoyment for the first few tricky landings.
    And don't forget: backrubs

Get a jumbo bottle of hand lotion/moisturiser/baby oil/something that doesn't rot condoms on contact if you're using them and giver a Paekleton Patented Full Boddy Massage

• Closed Accounts Posts: 75 ✭✭cupsoftea

I thought baby oil did rot condems? oil based things are not supposed to be good (i think)

SyxPak did make it clear that baby oil was one suggestion if the couple were not using condoms and suggested if they were to find something more suitible.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,395 ✭✭✭Marksie

The infamous date-rape drug (whose reputation in this country is largely mythical).

Where i work tests for that..its not mythical it just leaves the system very very quickly.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,563 ✭✭✭leeroybrown

Where i work tests for that..its not mythical it just leaves the system very very quickly.
    I'm aware that it leaves the system very quickly. I said 'largely mythical'. When this was headline news in the media they made it sound as if ever second case was it but except for a small percentage of cases it tends to be down to alcohol.

Guys this thread is not about that drug any more disscussion of it is off topic and can result in a banning.

Thaedydal.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 244 ✭✭Poker & Pints

OP, too worried about penetration....you need to take care of everything else. Stimulation, Oral on her will improve the situation.

Advertisement