Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Linksys WRT300N Broadband Router

• 07-08-2006 4:30pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,362 ✭✭✭

Hi Got one of these routers yesterday and I have to say the performance is fantastic if you want to work WIFI in your home,

I have a 4mb broadband conx to my home and I was getting 3.8mb speeds through the wifi conx, with my old router I was getting terrible connections speeds and dropped in most downstairs area's.

Please note I dont work for linksys im just a very happy customer.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,227 ✭✭✭awhir

ya we have a 3-4 to year old router/wifi and its starting to cut me off bits but it has been well worth it .since me and my bro dwnload no stop !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,016 ✭✭✭✭vibe666

i'd heard linksys had had a lot of problems with the firmware with it, causing all sorts of problems with losing signal and poor range etc.

i guess they've sorted that out now then. any complaints at all? how are you finding it speed wise? 802.11n is supposed to be comparable to 10/100 ethernet isn't it?

Advertisement