Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back a page or two to re-sync the thread and this will then show latest posts. Thanks, Mike.

Where to by a Sony 32S2010?

• 07-08-2006 5:44pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,007 ✭✭✭

I'm looking to buy new TV I have been considering A Samsung R7 or a Toshiba 32wl66 but some one brought the Sony 32S2010 to my attention. Can anyone recommend somewhere online that is selling it for a reasonable price and delivers to Ireland/Dublin?

Comments

• Moderators, Regional North West Moderators Posts: 19,124 Mod ✭✭✭✭byte
    byte

Yes, the Sony 32S2010 is indeed nice. Even nicer, though also dearer, is the 32V2000.

Not sure of many places online, though technikdirekt.de springs to mind. Might be worth a look.

Just make sure whereever you buy it that it has a VHF tuner (sometimes called hyperband tuner) for full functionality in Ireland. I think many TV's nowadays just have a hyper tuner and depending on the country you pick on the menu, certain features get deactivated or vice versa.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,007 ✭✭✭Gerard_Smith

Thank you.

Tecnikdrekt don't have the Sony 32S2010 but do have the 32S22000. Anyone else got any suggestion on where to get the Sony 32S2010?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,489 ✭✭✭iMax

I've got one for sale 3 months old, still in the box as new if you're still interested

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,149 ✭✭✭BFassassin

hi iMax i might be interested in the tv. how much are you looking for it and is it still in perfect working order also where are you located. do you still have the receipts?

Hey BFassassin

It's actually my dad's, selling on his behalf, it was a retirement gift (don't have a receipt but he has contacts in Sony should there be any issues), but he prefers his old TV, he had it out of the box for about a week & then put it straight back in where it's sat for the last three months, perfect as new.

Three months ago the retail was €1800 (not sure if it's gone up or down in price since, he's looking for €1500 ONO. If you're interested, let me know, as I said it's as new from a non smoking household, still in box with everything that came with it. Beautiful screen & piece of equipment. I'd take it myself only my daughter likes to throw her blocks around & I'd be afraid of damage. She's already hit our CRT several times - Barny is a favourite moving target :)

• Advertisement

sorry imax its a bit out of my price range. i didnt realise that it was worth that much
    good luck with the sale

It is ONO. Make an offer.

im looking for a tv for under €1000 see my other thread here
    http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2054993323

Shame, Can't go that low I'm afraid, Would be willing to go to 1,300 for a quick sale. good luck

Advertisement