Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where can you get decent food on a Tuesday night after 9.45 in Dublin city Centre?

• 07-08-2006 7:07pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 781 ✭✭✭

I work in the City Centre on a Tuesday and was wondering if you would have any recommendation on where to get something decent to eat thats quick and less than €10.00 at 9.45-10pm on a Tuesday night.

By the time I'm finished work I'm starving and usually end up at the McDonalds Drive through on the Naas Road on my way out of town. Not the most ideal hence my enquiry.

I would be grateful for any help/advice.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,807 ✭✭✭chump

wagamama south king st. open til 11pm monday to saturday. Get a good feed in there for a little above 10euro.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,307 ✭✭✭quazzy

Charlies on Dame Street aint too bad and its about that price for a meal with rice.

Or you could go for Subway - its better the McD's or BK

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,806 ✭✭✭Lafortezza

Zaytoon, Parliament St, beside the Porterhouse and Turks Head.
    Possibly not the healthiest, but better than burgers and you will be filled.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,581 ✭✭✭✭Dont be at yourself

Eddie Rockets not bad for a quick bite either!

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 7,695 Mod ✭✭✭✭delly

quazzy wrote:
    Charlies on Dame Street aint too bad and its about that price for a meal with rice.
    You'll always get a good feed at Charlies for a decent price. See it as an eat in Chinese takeaway with top quality food.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,807 ✭✭✭chump

delly wrote:
    You'll always get a good feed at Charlies for a decent price. See it as an eat in Chinese takeaway with top quality food.

ah tasty food when drunk but wouldn't go near it when sober...

tis below average chinese food

oh yea and would give Eddie Rocks a good thumbs up too, tasssty

Advertisement