Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Canopy

Options
  • 07-08-2006 8:31pm
    Registered Users Posts: 11,220 ✭✭✭✭

I'm looking to erect a small canopy to the side of my house, preferably retractable, if possible 10-12ft in length and extending to about 2-3ft.

Anyone know where I could get one?

Comments

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 23,219 Mod ✭✭✭✭godtabh

Lex Luthor wrote:
    I'm looking to erect a small canopy to the side of my house, preferably retractable, if possible 10-12ft in length and extending to about 2-3ft.

Anyone know where I could get one?

Like you would see out side a pub?

In my old house we used to use a carvan canopy for oue house. Only a temp thing

• Registered Users Posts: 78,437 ✭✭✭✭Victor

Do you mean in canvas? Talk to sailmakers - there are some in Dun Laoghaire.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,246 ✭✭✭Qwerty?

I think woodies are doing them, and Argos.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,497 ✭✭✭rooferPete

Hi Lex,

There are a few vans going around with nice photos of canopies on them, I think it has something to do with the smoking laws, there should be a few companies in the Golden Pages.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,220 ✭✭✭✭Lex Luthor

Thanks for all the replies. Something like outside a pub would be ideal. Its just to cover bikes/bbq in the rain and retract it when not needed.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 55 ✭✭hannah00

Amate of mine got one like that delivered from the U.K.for €230. The website was http://www.musthaveit.com/

Advertisement