Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Post your dreams - no interpretation.

• 07-08-2006 10:24pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,255 ✭✭✭✭

I am starting this thread (with the permission of the provocative Peachypants) so that those who wish to simply post and share their dreams, but not have them disected, may do so.
    It would probably be good if people said why they don't want these dreams interpreted.
    I have two dreams to start us off.

This first one borders on being a nightmare, and just stops short by not being scary at the time, just haunting me later. It is a nasty dream, but one that I know the route cause of, so I need no interpretation.

I am in bed and there is a small piece of skin hanging off my foot, which I go to remove. Suddenly I am whipping chunks off my foot, taking big strips away at a time. I think that I am getting rid of the bad skin.
    When I look at my foot, I see a dessicated and wizened thing, yellow and textured like straw, as if a hollow mesh of ancient, rotted bones forms my foot. My toenails are yellow like the fingernails of a constant smoker, and pitted and cracked. It is a horrible sight. I wonder how I will show my parents.

For the rest of the day this image appeared whenever I closed my eyes. I have not described it well, so it must seem tame, but I asure you that it was chilling

This second dream is an old and fragmented one. I wrote it down but the dream jumps about and details are missing. Its age, combined with inaccuracy, make it unsuitable for interpretation. Areas where there might have been something, but is forgotten, I will write [BLANK]. I am copying this from the notebook, where I first wrote it.

We took a car journey (family style) down the country. We passed a dead sheep on the road and one in the corner of a field, in which a farmhouse sat.
    [BLANK]
    I am walking with three good friends, I, D & J along a karst landscape. We are walking on a limestone path. I whispers to me that the other two are terminal, "they don't have long". J had a [BLANK] (began with an "S") and dave had [BLANK]. "I"asks me if I want to run (meaning outrun the others and leave them behind). We head down the limestone path but the other two cut in front of us.
    [BLANK]
    Its the car journey home, and my parents are driving fast and somewhat recklessly. We turn down a steep path to avoid the highway traffic. I look up from the car and see the traffic passing above us. I notice a truck in particular. Ahead of us, there is a corner which we cannot see around due to bushes. The road is made of stone and is cracked and pitted. There is another dead sheep, its blood crossing the road in a wide strak diagonally towards us. There is a pool of blood where the streak begins, at the field gate. We drive on up the road and see the same farmhouse as before. There are Gardai wandering in he field in front.
    [BIG BLANK]
    There is a wolf trying to get through the door but I stop it by blocking the door. It is small but, it's size is not important. It runs through the encircling corridor, to the other side of the house. I try to stop it coming in by piling up objects in front of the door, but the objects are smaller when I leave the door and the wolf begins to push it open. The only thing that will stop it coming through is me, so I cannot leave the door. I look through the glass in the door,(which wasn't there before) and see a young girl with tawny hair, wolf eyes and fangs.
    [BLANK]
    I'm in a queue, knowing that it could burst in and kill everyone because we don't have silver or don't know how to use it.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,498 ✭✭✭iFight

May aswell, last night, in my dream:

I thought that it was the first day of scool again, I was back in primary school for some reason. Sure I was walking around talking and all of a sudden im called to go to the sports hall where a basketball match was going on.
    I kind of blanked then for a while and I remember myself injured in an alley.

That's it. Weird, I know. Makes no sense.

Advertisement