Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

cost of coilpack

Options
  • 08-08-2006 12:13am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3,357 ✭✭✭

Anybody know how much I can expect to pay for a new coilpack for a 01 Fiat Bravo and how long they take to fit?

Comments

• Moderators, Politics Moderators Posts: 39,746 Mod ✭✭✭✭Seth Brundle

Can't comment on cost - ring a dealer!
    As for fitting - a dealership will most likely have a set hourly rate for labour but it should only take 5 or 10 minutes depending on the amount of plastic covers etc on the engine.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 393 ✭✭mondeoman

Beano wrote:
    Anybody know how much I can expect to pay for a new coilpack for a 01 Fiat Bravo and how long they take to fit?

If its the same as the punto then it will have 2 coils(2 in each) & from a motor factors they are about €60 each approx.the punto was quite easy to replace but im not sure about bravo-sorry;)

• Registered Users Posts: 11,220 ✭✭✭✭Lex Luthor

I replaced 2 of them in the wifes Punto a few yrs ago. They were about £50 each back in 1999. Took 5 mins each to replace.

Advertisement