Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Saint Seya

Options
  • 08-08-2006 12:49am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 45

Just a curiosity...

Do u people in here have ever heard of Saint Seya?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,071 ✭✭✭Art_Wolf

Yeah, read the first volume though know it better as Knights of the Zodiac :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 45 Dreh

Yeah that title would be a translation for the name in Portuguese.
    Its so strange because this series is very famous worldwide but people in here dont know it.

There are loads of episodes and they are releasing a new saga now. (the series is 20 years old i guess)

I just so the manga.. and the drawing is a crap haha
    The anime is kinda better (but not that much, but the new one is much better)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 65 ✭✭Eva24

I remember the video game from my ever so brief stint as an employee of Xtra-vision :D (which, BTW, was an absolutely rubbish beat em' up)

Surprisingly enough, I;ve only come across the english versions of the manga in the last year and I saw Forbidden Planet stocking it recently but it;s been available in French, Spanish etc for years!
    I do agree do, rather old-fashioned but an enjoyable classic nonetheless.

Advertisement