Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Anyone name this song?

Options
  • 08-08-2006 4:40am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,025 ✭✭✭

Ok it's in an add for a program called "the 4400" on sky one at the minute. The bit you hear is an intro, i think. It has a piano playing, all plinky plonkily and then the lyrics you hear go "I've been, watching, your world from afar". It kinda sounds like Coldplay but I don't reckon it is. Any ideas?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 35 Abstract

Aqualung sing it i think!
    "I've been, watching, your world from afar,i've been trying to get where you are" Thats how it goes isn't it?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,391 ✭✭✭arbeitsscheuer

Yeah, "Strange And Beautiful", by the sound of it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,784 ✭✭✭Dirk Gently

yup, haven't seen the add but from your discription it sounds like Aqualung, - strange and beautiful.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,025 ✭✭✭slipss

Ahh yeah thats it, jesus you are all up early, or are you like me and all up late?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,391 ✭✭✭arbeitsscheuer

Late. Very, very late. First time I've gone beyond the 3AM blackout in a while.

• Advertisement
Advertisement