Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

www.gatsby.ie / Crawdaddy August 13th

Options
  • 08-08-2006 7:09am
    Registered Users Posts: 857 ✭✭✭

Dublin based pop/rocksters GATSBY play the PODs Crawdaddy venue on the evening of Sunday, August 13th 2006.

This specially arranged showcase performance from an act described by Hotpress magazine as "Dublins best-kept secret" is not to be missed.

Doors 8pm

Door tax €10

For more information visit www.gatsby.ie, or www.crawdaddy.ie

Cheers!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 EMacca

Folks, just to reiterate what Wynters has posted. These guys Gatsby are good. I've seen them a few times at this stage and they have great tunes and great energy. Think they're on myspace too. I would defo recommend going to the gig. They were call Dublin best kept secret but I would reckon they soon won't be. Plus Crawdaddy is a nice venue and perfect fo rafter work drinks and night out too. So go. I certainly am and I hope to see you there

Just after findin them...here's the myspace url http://www.myspace.com/gatsbydub

Apologies, as far as I know Gatsby are playin in Crawdaddy on the 2nd of Feb. see yis there

Advertisement