Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Oh my!!!

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,184 ✭✭✭Fey!

"Well, I bought it originally for the easy parking, but people kept boxing me. So now with the new rims I can just park on top of them...."

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,151 ✭✭✭Thomas_S_Hunterson

Fey! wrote:
    "Well, I bought it originally for the easy parking, but people kept boxing me. So now with the new rims I can just park on top of them...."
    So you're the asshole that crushed my ferarri!

• Registered Users Posts: 11,393 ✭✭✭✭Vegeta

I love projects like these.

It must have a big ol engine conversion aswell

• Registered Users Posts: 5,563 ✭✭✭connundrum

I know it's not modified but I came across this and thought it was brilliant.. what could you possibly fit on that loading bay - a sandwich?? :D

http://carzone.ie/usedcars/index.cfm?fuseaction=car&carID=160543

• Registered Users Posts: 4,184 ✭✭✭Fey!

Connundrum - there's something similar to that made into a mobile coffee shop in Galway!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,376 ✭✭✭Squirrel

You used to be able to get one of those Daihatsu's in Gran Turismo 2, I used to love racing them. You could go online and check your mail halfway down the home straight

• Registered Users Posts: 9,366 ✭✭✭ninty9er

connundrum wrote:
    I know it's not modified but I came across this and thought it was brilliant.. what could you possibly fit on that loading bay - a sandwich?? :D

enterprisemidlLt861.jpg

There are a few of these things around Limerick. They only have 1 seat though

Advertisement