Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

BF2 crashing Problem

• 08-08-2006 10:35am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 834 ✭✭✭

hello guys , ok i have being having these problems a bit lately , first the screen goes blank and just get massive static in the speakers , also im getting alot while im playing , the graphics are going all pixeled and i can read anything are see much , has anyone had these problems ?
    i updated me Graphic drivers to see if that was the problem , but it still happening , any advice would be cool

Comments

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 10,912 Mod ✭✭✭✭Ponster

Are you only getting this problem with BF2?

Do you play any other graphic-intensive games?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 834 ✭✭✭jeawan

only on BF2 i play a number of High Graphic games LIke Fear /HL2/ WOW and so on ive not had that problem on any of them

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,042 ✭✭✭spooky donkey

Ah theres youre problem, Unistalling wow solves every PC related problem under the sun, ive been telling Drapper this for weeks, evey since he installed wow he has had nothing but trouble.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,812 ✭✭✭Drapper

Ah theres youre problem, Unistalling wow solves every PC related problem under the sun, ive been telling Drapper this for weeks, evey since he installed wow he has had nothing but trouble.

WOW is Bf2 with skirts on! and a big wand.............:p

Drapper wrote:
    WOW is Bf2 with skirts on! and a big wand.............:p

what he said

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 16,698 Mod ✭✭✭✭Silverfish

I think the problem is where is the BF2 chicks comic gone? I can't find the comic. Link to the comic pls?

http://www.gamerchiqz.com/flash/

linkage he was offline for a bit but he back now

• Closed Accounts Posts: 35 Tezcat

for those without flash just go to

www.gamerchiqz.com and select portal. Or for a direct link to the army game related comics.

www.gamerchiqz.com/portal/ac/comic

My apologies, I left a fwding link up for a while after I revamped the site, but obviously not for long enough.

Oh and my BF2 used to crash a lot too J, mind u so did my WoW, thats why I bought the new PC, easiest way to solve troubleshooting issues. :D

true , can you lend /cough , me 3 grand ?? im sure ill get cool computer for about that

Advertisement