Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Northern Diver Cortex

• 08-08-2006 12:35pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 99 ✭✭

Hi Guys,
    Anyone using a Northern Diver Cortex? If so, can you give me your opinions. I have a chance to buy one in mint cond second hand as my old suit is currently sponsored by tetley.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 495 ✭✭Voodoo2

I have one, and i love it, it a great wearing suit, good seals, I cant say a bad thing about it! I had mine custom made, front entry (Im used to it as im in Search and Rescue and all our Typhoons are that way), bigger boots 11 is the biggest boot :-( valves are Apex low profile, Warm even with a light undersuit what kind of money you offering for it?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 99 ✭✭scubagit

Guy in our club is selling with wooley bear for €350 with new seals fitted a couple of weeks ago. says its bone dry but will try it out in the pool this evening.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 495 ✭✭Voodoo2

thats a good price! I paid close to €700 for mine but worth every penny, let me know how you get on!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 99 ✭✭scubagit

Collected suit. Great cond. Great fit. Bone dry. Could not be happier!!!!

Advertisement