Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Characters & Weopons.

Options
  • 08-08-2006 1:15pm
    Registered Users Posts: 855 ✭✭✭

Just some fun,1: who was your favourite character?
    2: what was your favourite wepon?
    say what game they were in and why you picked those anwsers. :D

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,401 ✭✭✭✭Anti

cloud, because of his mad hair.

hmm fav weapon. cant remember tbh

ff7

• Closed Accounts Posts: 34 geoff_nfl

cloud for definite!!!!! he had such a complex history and was fulla mystery and stuff aswel as havin kickass hair!!!!!!!

fave weapon was buster sword cos it cool lookin and d 1st weapon i used wit cloud!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,688 ✭✭✭grimloch

My favourite weapon was probably the Illumina in VI or going for what I feel to be the coolest looking sword, the Nightmare that Tidus can get in X.

There's no way I have a favourite character though.

• Registered Users Posts: 855 ✭✭✭422nd

I thought Rikku in X was cool and a nice funny addition to the party, every one else was pretty serious, my favourite weopon would be.......:confused: ..... Barrets whole arm gun thing he had goin on was pretty cool!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 954 ✭✭✭DarthWraak

Can I chose Sephiroth, even though you only got to play as him for like 10 minutes :(

Ultima Weapon is my fave. That combined with the Omnislash, well, some destruction caused there :D

• Advertisement
Advertisement