Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Snag

Options
  • 08-08-2006 3:09pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 106 ✭✭

Hey guys, can anyone recommend homesnag.ie for snagging? prices seem reasonable on the 2 bed apt in the park.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14 Pasc

Hi Decks, See post: 'Snagger recommendations - 2nd time lucky'.

• Registered Users Posts: 438 ✭✭wasim21k

no i can not recommend them.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,663 ✭✭✭Charlie-Bravo

Decks,

You could go to any company you like but be careful...they could send out a novice, perhaps a graduate, then again they could be experienced but not experienced in picking up snags.

Like anything in this country, the best advice is word of mouth...ask your neighbour who did theirs (if you can), or a relative or someone you know who's just recently bought a new property. If you don't have any luck with that PM me and I'll see if I can find someone suitable for you.

Astro.

-. . ...- . .-. / --. --- -. -. .- / --. .. ...- . / -.-- --- ..- / ..- .--.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement