Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where to go, what to do?

Options
  • 08-08-2006 4:22pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2

Hello all!

We're a group of 5-6 french guys coming in october (20th to the 23rd). We'd like to know which places are good to go, which pubs are the best ones and so on...
    We also are going to book at the B&B called Linderhof. Does anybody know if it's such a good place?
    Thanks for your help guys and see you around!

Chris.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 81,222 ✭✭✭✭biko

Linderhof? Google.
    Arrêt à GALWAY pour la nuit au B & B "Linderhof". Une mention particulière pour cet établissement à l'accueil exceptionnel. La propriétaire est unique.

Activites - have a look here.

Pubs etc. There are +200 to choose from, mostly good ones

• Registered Users Posts: 335 ✭✭Naux

Hope the weather turns out to be OK for you. If not you can head to the pub for the day:) :)

Pubs: Front Door, Busker Brownes, Living Room, Quays, Kings Head.........the list goes on and on

• Registered Users Posts: 15,815 ✭✭✭✭po0k

I don't think they're middle-aged, but I could be wong.

• Registered Users Posts: 335 ✭✭Naux

SyxPak wrote:
    I don't think they're middle-aged, but I could be wong.

Maybe you're wight, maybe you're wong

I take your point:p :p on some of those pubs but places like the Quays are worth a look for the average tourist just to see a fairly unique pub design.

I'm sure they'll be able to figure out the "type of crowd" thing for themselves:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,478 ✭✭✭padi89

Naux wrote:
    Maybe you're wight, maybe you're wong

I take your point:p :p on some of those pubs but places like the Quays are worth a look for the average tourist just to see a fairly unique pub design.

I'm sure they'll be able to figure out the "type of crowd" thing for themselves:)

I thought he meant the whole "hope the weather turns out to be OK"

Christ i wouldnt go near any of those pubs when im middle aged at times i find them a bit too much now.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 131 ✭✭millivanilli

It depends what you like, really. I hang out in the roisin dubh a lot it's a good place if you like live music and they have a really cool beergarden on th roof now if the weather is ok in october. de Burgos is fun too on a saturday for dancing

Advertisement