Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

propeller arena

Options
  • 08-08-2006 6:38pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 5,372 ✭✭✭

it is impossible to get this game, and it's a pity because it looks so beautiful. It is for the dreamcast (I know, sh1t console). Does anyone know where I would be able to get it? I tried ebay and Amazon and both turned up negative, where else could you go?

and why isn't there a Sega forum???

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,405 ✭✭✭gizmo

Taken from its Wikipedia article...
    Propeller Arena: Aviation Battle Championship is a videogame for the Dreamcast console. It was developed by Sega-AM2, completed, but never officially released. The main reason was probably that a certain level was visually very similar to the September 11, 2001 attacks.
    Hopes of a port to another console never materialized. However, a disk image of the game was eventually leaked, becoming a popular download on many peer-to-peer networks.
    Contents

'nuff said.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,949 ✭✭✭BLITZ_Molloy

Yeah, it turns up on torrent sites all the time. I must give it a go some day. Can't go wrong with AM2.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,685 ✭✭✭✭BlitzKrieg

Marts wrote:
    (I know, sh1t console).

what what what???????

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,372 ✭✭✭The Bollox

BlitzKrieg wrote:
    what what what???????
    you're not going to start defending the Dreamcast are you? there are a handfull of brilliant games, but the others were absolute muck!

the good games were Shenmue and Sonic Adventure, Quake III Arena had it's moments aswell but apart from that it was b0llox

• Registered Users Posts: 14,685 ✭✭✭✭BlitzKrieg

i liked my dramcast...but pretty much for the reasons you named off (plus soul calibur, powerstone, code veronica and most of the other games i owned)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 27,322 ✭✭✭✭super_furry

I have it lurking around here somewhere (along with Half-Life), I'll try to dig it up.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,405 ✭✭✭gizmo

Headhunter was awesome too, as well as Ikaruga.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,136 ✭✭✭Pugsley

Dreamcast was an excellent, but poorly supported console, it had a short list of excellent games though, some have still not been beaten in their genre (power stone is excellent).

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,372 ✭✭✭The Bollox

I have it lurking around here somewhere (along with Half-Life), I'll try to dig it up.
    your Dreamcast or Propeller Arena?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,400 ✭✭✭Vyse

I have propeller arena for the DC. Never gave it a good lash though.

The Dreamcast had a load of other good games; Granida 2, Skies of Arcadia (probaby one of my favourite games of all time), Samba De Amigo, Powerstone 1&2, Jet Set Radio (absolutely brilliant), MSR, F355 Challenge, Phantasy Star Online (how could you leave that out), Crazy Taxi.............and the list goes on. I've never heard of it refered to a sh!t console until now and just to be clear, that's your opinion, not a fact:p

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 27,322 ✭✭✭✭super_furry

Marts wrote:
    your Dreamcast or Propeller Arena?

Propeller Arena. It and Half-Life were released into the 'scene' a couple of years back as self-booting Iso's. I'm surprised they're not up on eBay.

Advertisement