Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

WWE buzzword list

• 08-08-2006 7:48pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,045 ✭✭✭

Blatantly stolen from the figure four board. Heres some of the ones they came up with which I enjoyed.

Anything Can Happen in the WWE = "Anybody who's watched for more than a year can call 90% of this stuff."
    The fans are exercising their first amendment rights= they're not reacting like they're supposed to.
    Medical facility = hospital
    Diva = Woman
    Vixen = Woman
    Sports entertainment = wrestling
    Modified = ****ed Up
    Bowling Shoe Ugly = Really ****ty Match
    Methodical = boring
    wrestlemania quality main event = please don't change the channel
    Heinous = predictable heel act
    bizarro world - town that hasnt drunk the WWE kool aid yet.
    "controversial champion" = a babyface champion who the fans wouldn't piss on if he was on fire
    Off the Chain = Same old, Same old
    elevated liver enzymes = roided to the gills
    50 feet high=20 feet max
    unorthodox offence=weak looking(mostly rvd) or just to good for us
    "What a move!" = "I have no idea what that move is called."
    The story was broken by WWE.com earlier in the week = Jesus Christ, visit the ****ing website, will ya?
    WWE Attitude = Stuff we stole from ECW.
    Oh, that's got to be it. He only need to cover him for the 3 count = His opponent is about to kick out of his finisher.
    93,173 people (wrestlemania 3) = about 70,000 people.
    He's perhaps the best natural athlete in the WWE today = he hasn't got a gimmick or a push at the moment.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,042 ✭✭✭✭chopperbyrne

"He's had to overcome his 'personal demons' to get here today." = He's an alco, junkie or both. Probably a divorce or two aswell.

• Registered Users Posts: 938 ✭✭✭HorseRadish

Educated feet - Because his punches are sloppy as f**k! :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,792 ✭✭✭J.R.HARTLEY

"our dedicated UK fans" - those in england and all the other inconsequential european countries we can't be arsed nameing.
    the Immortal Hulk Hoagn - he just won't go away.
    "PUPPIES" - i hate my job, i hate my life, someone please kill me.

"More guts than brains" - Throws more punches than Rock,Warrior and Cena put together

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,025 ✭✭✭Ham'nd'egger

"Quicker than a hiccup" Any flyer that JR likes.
    "Tough as a $2 steak" Fat jobber who can't work for 5hite.
    "High Flyer" Small jobber who just uses an armdrag as his offensive.
    "He came from so and so University" Pretend he is a "real" athlete, please??"
    "Directing traffic" Heel manager at a run in
    "Hig Impact Move" Schivanoe forgets the name to a drop kick.
    "Popular athlete" Discounts on this wrestlers mechandise.
    "Scientic wrestler" Any non punch move in wrestling.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,479 ✭✭✭Stalfos

Umaga = Oh God, we wish we had Joe.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,064 ✭✭✭Brow

'He's a .... generation Superstar' = Daddy got him this job

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,530 ✭✭✭dub_skav

'Intestinal Fortitude' = He's wrestling through a fake injury/Taking a beating from a jobber before he turns the tables

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 981 ✭✭✭Hercule

If i hear Tazz call any of the 300+ pounders a "BO-HEEEEEE-MOTH" again i swear ill throw something at the TV. they should make a sky digital interactive counter for every time he says it when the big show throws weight around

Its not an a word u ass! :mad:

thats like a commentator saying the Mark Henry is "ginormous" or Trish Stratus is "fantabulous" looking

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,655 ✭✭✭Ph3n0m

Hercule wrote:
    If i hear Tazz call any of the 300+ pounders a "BO-HEEEEEE-MOTH" again i swear ill throw something at the TV. they should make a sky digital interactive counter for every time he says it when the big show throws weight around

Its not an a word u ass! :mad:

thats like a commentator saying the Mark Henry is "ginormous" or Trish Stratus is "fantabulous" looking

er behemoth is a word

http://www.google.ie/search?hl=en&lr=&safe=off&defl=en&q=define:Behemoth&sa=X&oi=glossary_definition&ct=title

• Advertisement

Or what really gets on my nerves,when Michael Cole goes....OH MY!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 442 ✭✭seanironmaiden

JR: "I'm not sure how much of that move he got..."

-He completely missed that sweet chin music/big boot/leg drop

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 981 ✭✭✭Hercule

i know behemoth is a word and its an accurate adjective to use for something big but Tazz doesnt say behemoth he says "BO-HEE-MOTH" kinda like a bohemian moth - which isn a word

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,594 ✭✭✭Fozzy

Haha, that one's been bothering me too actually. A cross between a bohemian and a behemoth I was thinkin!

"Best main event on Raw ever" - just your average Raw main event

• Closed Accounts Posts: 637 ✭✭✭TOPDAWG

"THIS COULD BE THE BIGGEST/MOST EXPLOSIVE RAW IN HISTORY......."
    - Just like last week AAAAAND the week before AAAAAND the week before that AAAAAND then there was the week before that one.

• Registered Users Posts: 393 ✭✭Dickmcsavage

Or what really gets on my nerves,when Michael Cole goes....OH MY!
    Yeah I HATE that. What really gets me about the guy aswell is when JBL is speaking and all you hear is Cole going 'Oh!' to every move thats done.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,064 ✭✭✭Brow

'It's been two years since we last saw a ..... match here on Raw/Smackdown' = ratings are at a new low, time to guarantee more viewers this week

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,069 ✭✭✭triple h

steel chair===plastic chair

Advertisement