Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

How much would you pay into a club?

• 08-08-2006 8:18pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2

What do you think is an acceptable cover charge for a club?

Would you pay €20 into a small club to see a DJ that has never played here before?

And do you think that Dublin needs a new house night? I do! I think Spirit has gone to ****e...

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,531 ✭✭✭jonny68

halo1 wrote:
    What do you think is an acceptable cover charge for a club?

Would you pay €20 into a small club to see a DJ that has never played here before?

And do you think that Dublin needs a new house night? I do! I think Spirit has gone to ****e...

well i paid through the nose in Ibiza recently but in fairness the clubs are amazing,usually im not one for payinf silly money into clubs,give me a small venue and a good crowd and DJ anyday,spirit wouldn't be my scene at all.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 580 ✭✭✭Tyrant^

Spirit has gone sh*te.... 20 to get in is a rip off imo :mad:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,661 ✭✭✭✭Helix

GONE to sh*te???

doesnt that qualify it as not being ****e at some stage??

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,661 ✭✭✭✭Helix

and to the question at hand... very very little any more

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,678 ✭✭✭Selik

€15 max generally and only if it was a fav DJ of mine that I was dying to see.

• Advertisement
Advertisement