Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

So Grace, Nikki, Lea and Mikey!

Options
  • 08-08-2006 10:10pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,194 ✭✭✭

As expected tbh. Didn't think the housemates would know until Friday, so showing them on the screen was interesting....especially Aisleynes reaction..haha.

Would be interesting for Grace to go into the main house, Nikki's probably been coached in how best to win....Grace's massive bitch fights would be more interesting..

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,408 ✭✭✭Huggles

As expected tbh. Didn't think the housemates would know until Friday, so showing them on the screen was interesting....especially Aisleynes reaction..haha.

Would be interesting for Grace to go into the main house, Nikki's probably been coached in how best to win....Grace's massive bitch fights would be more interesting..

Agreed on all counts.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 818 ✭✭✭Cormic

Put both Grace and Nikki in.... Much more fun.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 986 ✭✭✭ateam

Mikey to get back in...he's hot. Nikki is sly.

• Registered Users Posts: 335 ✭✭irishcsifan

ateam wrote:
    Mikey to get back in...he's hot. Nikki is sly.
    no nikki to back in. she should never have been voted out in the first place

• Registered Users Posts: 2,024 ✭✭✭Awayindahils

It's gonna come down between Lea and Nikki. The housemates will never vote Grace back in, and Mikey left little impression at all. I wouldn't say Nikki has it entirely in the bag after watching the reaction tonight. I thought it was funny after all the exclamations of how great Lea and Nikki looked, how Glyn said "And Grace and Mikey are back too". Really shows who was liked in the house/who is missed.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,825 ✭✭✭Healio

Did anyone else notice how the housemate (yesterday or the day before) were going on about how they wished nikki/le were back? It seems to me that the show has turned into some sort of a staged production.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,498 ✭✭✭iFight

Nah, Nikki to go back in. Mikey and Lea were a poor housemates, Nikki is pure entertainment. Grace would be second to go back

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,106 ✭✭✭Pocari Sweat

Why are mikey and grace back in, feckin eejits.

Are the dudes in the main house going to monitor the dudes in the small house on an ongoing tv display and vote according to their behaviour over the next few days? Or some other plot?

• Registered Users Posts: 12,811 ✭✭✭✭billy the squid

None of them should have been put back in. They were evicted and good money was paid to evict them.

• Registered Users Posts: 478 ✭✭GretchenWieners

Would love Grace back in, she was a top dog!! They just made her out to be a right Chelsea girl! She'd drive Aishleyne mad for the last week. If Richard goes on Friday there's a good chance she could go back in cos Glyn and Imogen are big Grace fans. Will probably be Nikki though.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 21,264 ✭✭✭✭Hobbes

None of them should have been put back in. They were evicted and good money was paid to evict them.

Well except in Nikkis case. You were paying to keep her.

• Registered Users Posts: 24,924 ✭✭✭✭BuffyBot

Did anyone else notice how the housemate (yesterday or the day before) were going on about how they wished nikki/le were back?

You would almost swear the editors chose a clip of something that's happened thousands of times previous, but is now relevant considering the upcoming events on purpose! OFF WITH THEIR HEADS!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 9,847 ✭✭✭py2006

Well its obviously between Lea and Nikki to go back in. I thought the public would be voting for it so I assumed Nikki was a dead cert!

But now that we know the housemates are going to vote it looks like they are going to vote in who the really like and miss rather than vote tactically!

So Nikki isn't a dead cert as Lea name was mentioned quite alot by Richard, Pete etc

• Registered Users Posts: 4,683 ✭✭✭daveg

If any of the reamining housemates have a brain they wont vote nikki back in as she might win it.

so Nikki will probably go back in.

daveg wrote:
    If any of the reamining housemates have a brain they wont vote nikki back in as she might win it.

so Nikki will probably go back in.

Yea but they are completely unaware of your popularity outside the house!

• Registered Users Posts: 18,625 ✭✭✭✭BaZmO*

Who will vote for each of the 4 to enter?

Well Imogen won't vote because she'll be going on Friday.

Aisleyne => Probably Lea as she doesn't get on with the others. She probably won't even consider Nikki cos she knows that she's popular with the public so she might be a threat.

Glynn => Not sure about this one. He got on with them all so he could pick any one of them.

Jenny => Again, not really sure about this one.

Pete => Either Lea or Nikki. possibly Nikki as he might see it as a way to get away from the attentions of Jenny.

Richard => Either Lea or Nikki too. Probably go with Lea though as he might want some one older in the house.

So that probably leaves it between 2 of the 4 Nikki or Lea. Grace definitely won't get back in due to the water throwing incidenta and Mikey would only get a vote maybe from Pete.

It'll be interesting to see how they vote. Either as a group or individually?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,089 ✭✭✭fuzzywiggle

I really really hope Nikki goes back in. She's such a dote!

BaZmO* wrote:

Aisleyne => Probably Lea as she doesn't get on with the others. She probably won't even consider Nikki cos she knows that she's popular with the public so she might be a threat.

How does she know how popular Nikki is???????

She has already said she wants Nikki back in!

Glynn wants Grace back in.
    Pete/Richard both want Lea and nikki (more lea) back in.
    Imogen I am not sure, perhaps Grace.
    Jenny will probably go with the majority.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,264 ✭✭✭✭Hobbes

daveg wrote:

Actually the last voting for eviction appeared totally tactical. Voting for Gylnn and Pete from some of them. They clearly know they are odds on to win.

py2006 wrote:
    How does she know how popular Nikki is???????
    I might be worng but didn't she go in mid way and already know that Nikki was popular?

Hobbes wrote:
    Actually the last voting for eviction appeared totally tactical. Voting for Gylnn and Pete from some of them. They clearly know they are odds on to win.
    Didn't Pete actually ask last night if he was allowed to vote tactically?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,634 ✭✭✭Kolodny

daveg wrote:

But surely the housemates don't know for certain that she would be eligible to win?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,013 ✭✭✭✭eirebhoy

Jenny will vote for Mikey, she said so last night as he's the only one she really knows.
    Aisleyne wants Nikki back in.
    Pete obviously wants Nikki back in.
    Richard will most likely vote for Lea.
    Glyn could go for Lea or Mikey but I'd guess he'll go for Mikey. He's the toughest to guess.
    Imogen will be gone.

It looks like we're facing a tie either way. What happens then?

Odds (Will Hill):
    Nikki 1/4
    Lea 11/4
    Mikey 16/1
    Grace 25/1
    BaZmO* wrote:
    Didn't Pete actually ask last night if he was allowed to vote tactically?
    He said he had no reason to vote for anyone. He would have felt guilty if he voted for someone and they got evicted as he had no reason to vote for anyone other than Imogen. He felt Glyn was safe so just made up reasons to vote for him.

eirebhoy wrote:
    It looks like we're facing a tie either way. What happens then?
    A fight to the death!!

Actually, just thinking about that. The producers would've already thought that it might be a tie so I would imagine that the HMs won't be voting individually, they'll have to vote as a group which means Nikki? Or possibly Lea?

eirebhoy wrote:
    He said he had no reason to vote for anyone. He would have felt guilty if he voted for someone and they got evicted as he had no reason to vote for anyone other than Imogen. He felt Glyn was safe so just made up reasons to vote for him.
    IIRC he asked could he vote tactically and then said Aisleyne, then said a couple of compulsary "W@NKERS!!" and then changed his mind to Glynn as he reckoned Glynn wouldn't be voted off.
    eirebhoy wrote:
    Odds (Will Hill):
    Nikki 1/4
    Lea 11/4
    Mikey 16/1
    Grace 25/1
    I think the odds this time are different to the odds you normally get on an eviction due to the fact that they don't have any insider information as to who is gonna be voted. This time it's purely down to the HMs to decide.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,194 ✭✭✭Corruptedmorals

Damnit, they'll all just embrace Nikki. Then Big Brother will turn on the air-con to ensure a tantrum in the Diary Room. Much prefer to see Grace attacking Imogen, then getting mauled by the Ghetto Queen. Glyn could vote her, he likes her. Imogen could either, if she survives eviction...

• Registered Users Posts: 686 ✭✭✭kittex

BaZmO* wrote:
    I might be worng but didn't she go in mid way and already know that Nikki was popular?
    Also, Nikki survived a few evictions at the start.
    I remember at the eviction nights, Ash noted how Nikki didn't get booed (unlike her and Grace) by the crowd.
    She definitely still had the support when she was voted out, it's just that the pro-Nikki vote was diluted across so many other housemates.

I loved it last night when Ash and Imogen were in the bathroom, trying to figure out the twist, moaning about the whole thing, down in the dumps at it being made harder to win.
    Richard came in and told them to cheer up, to view it as friends coming back. The fake smiles appeared immediately and they got very defensive. "Oh it was so good to see them again"
    Bull.

I wish they would punish Ash for talking about nominations so much the past 2 days.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,771 ✭✭✭jebuz

BaZmO* wrote:
    Who will vote for each of the 4 to enter?

Well Imogen won't vote because she'll be going on Friday.

Glynn => Not sure about this one. He got on with them all so he could pick any one of them.

Jenny => Again, not really sure about this one.

Pete => Either Lea or Nikki. possibly Nikki as he might see it as a way to get away from the attentions of Jenny.

Richard => Either Lea or Nikki too. Probably go with Lea though as he might want some one older in the house.

So that probably leaves it between 2 of the 4 Nikki or Lea. Grace definitely won't get back in due to the water throwing incidenta and Mikey would only get a vote maybe from Pete.

It'll be interesting to see how they vote. Either as a group or individually?

not so sure I agree with your theories here dude, i do agree imogen wil be going so here's what i think...

Aisling will not go for lea, she despises her deep down, she'll probly go for Mikey.

Glynn will go for mikey, i'd be suprised if he went for lea.

Jenny, yeah not too sure either here, she doesnt know lea and nikki very well and doesnt know grace at all, so i'd say mikey.

Pete WILL go for nikki, im pretty sure of that

Richard will go for lea

so thats...em...mikey(3), nikki(1), lea(1) hmm, so there ya go, mikey it is!!

jebuz wrote:
    not so sure I agree with your theories here dude, i do agree imogen wil be going so here's what i think...

Aisling will not go for lea, she despises her deep down, she'll probly go for Mikey.

Glynn will go for mikey, i'd be suprised if he went for lea.

Jenny, yeah not too sure either here, she doesnt know lea and nikki very well and doesnt know grace at all, so i'd say mikey.

Pete WILL go for nikki, im pretty sure of that

Richard will go for lea

so thats...em...mikey(3), nikki(1), lea(1) hmm, so there ya go, mikey it is!!
    Well in fairness, you agreed with most of my points.....well kinda.
    If you're so sure that Mikey is gonna stay I'd get myself down to the Bookies if I was you and get some of that 16/1 action. Fantastic price if you're sure he's gonna get picked. ;) Although, if the the group do decide collectively they might come to the decision that he deserves go back in cos he lasted so long.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,013 ✭✭✭✭eirebhoy

jebuz wrote:
    So after nominating him last week she'll vote him back in this week? :) She said she wants Nikki back in. Jenny said she wants Mikey. The only one that's really in question is Glyn.

Anyway, as Baz says. The housemates will probably have to decide as a group because it'll almost certainly be a tie if it was individual votes.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 22,707 Mod ✭✭✭✭Bounty Hunter

with imogen not included (evicted)

richard = Lea (whom he was closest to in BB and susie just replaced initially for him, now for th first time he does not have that typeof character in BB with him) 2nd preference = Nikki

Pete = Nikki (He pined for her and can be accused of brining the group down at times by being sad when everone else is happy cos he missed her) 2nd preference = Lea

Jenny = Mikey (She Knows him butnot the others) 2nd preference = Lea (Nikki would be fighting for Petes attension, and the HM's mention Graces water throwing too much)

Aisling = Nikki (She stated this jabbring some waffle about how they become friends after initially fighting) 2nd preference Mikey = would prefer not to have Lea back and unless imogen persauded otherwise prob would be turned off Grace as Jenny above)

Glynn = Lea ( he could go any way young glynn but a vote for Grace could be seen as a waste, he prob doesent miss mikey too much as hes only recently gone while hed IMO vote lea over Nikki) 2nd preference = Mikey

Lea = 2 Nikki = 2 Mikey = 1
    2nd pref: Lea = 2 Nikki = 1 Mikey = 2

Lea in by the slightest of margins.

Although i can imagine them individually voting as above. Then waiting in the lounge for the results, where they are told there has been a tie. At which point they are informed that as a group they must choose between Lea and Nikki.

Advertisement