Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Sony Ericsson K800i on 3ireland HELP**

• 08-08-2006 10:24pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 122 ✭✭

This Morning I was browsing on 3ireland.ie looking for a new mobile phone. I clicked onto 3pay handsets and the portfolio of phones appeard. I noticed the
    Sony Ericsson K880i had been added newly. :D I had been looking at this phones earlier on other sites and really wanted to purchase it.
    An hour later i retured to the site to buy it and found that it had been removed. :eek: Could somebody please tell me why or how this would have happened. It was definatly there because i downloaded the user guide for the phone while on site earlier. Could someone please tell me if they have seen The Sonny Ericsson K800i on 3 in the shops or if they know anything about it. I am dying to get this phone, even though it means changing to three. PLEASE HELP!!!! :mad: :mad: :mad: :confused::confused::confused:

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,324 ✭✭✭chrislad

Try ringing them.

Incidently, I'm selling my unlocked one on adverts.ie.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,521 ✭✭✭Fabritzo

Yeh, I was going to ask you about that earlier, I only saw the 608i, what price had they got the 800i at? I think it was someone else on a different thread who said they saw the k800i on the three.ie site, I asked carphone warehouse and they said it wasn't due on bill with anyone an time soon though.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 122 ✭✭frankymail

the K800i was goin for 349euro, Im dyin to get this phone... any info as wherei could get one.

Well I was considering buying it off chrislad, but you're more than welcome to his for 350 though

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,670 ✭✭✭NiSmO

This post has been deleted.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,324 ✭✭✭chrislad

<ignore. I'm tired>

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23 philth

As I said in another post, I saw it on billpay on three.ie from 149 euro on the top tariff. 199 on the 45 euro tariff I was looking at. Then it was gone again today.

Cheers,

Phil

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 4,724 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tree

we have a simfree one for €509 in 3G, i really really really want but it'd work out cheaper on three so i might be convinced to wait a couple fo days...

takes savage photos and the screen rocks

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,566 ✭✭✭Gillo

Chances are they are about to launch it.
    IMO it's possible that marketing had done all the work and sent the "slides" to IT to post on the web site at a designated time, but IT posted it before they were meant to. It's an easy mistake.

Just speculation though, has anyone actually tried calling 3?

• Registered Users Posts: 784 ✭✭✭zootroid

was thinking about switching to 3. at the moment im with vodafone, my bill is 40 a month where i get 30 mins and 100 texts. bill often goes way higher though. was going to go for the lowest price plan - 25 a month with 100 minutes and 100 messages. the phone i was going to get was the k608i cos it was 89 euro. but they took it down.

was going to then buy a decent phone from ebay and sell the k608i.

the phone company's in this country are so annoying, all you need to do is compare the cost of handsets on vodafone.ie with vodafone.co.uk to see we're being absolutely ripped off. their price plans also look fairly generous.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,416 ✭✭✭billbond4

It's €349 on 3pay prepay, from €149 to €249 on a bill

i got one a while last week but not liking it all that much, too big although the camera is good and can catch things in motion, no other real advantage over the w800i/k750i from what I can see so far.

Advertisement