Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

ehhhhh what-guys help

• 08-08-2006 11:32pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭

Right started sleeping with a guy I have been dating a while and sex is getting there.. the usual finding out likes and dislikes.... he mentioned in a casual way... i'm strong in bed.. i use everything and one day I'll break his back.. (I like rough) but is that a good or bad thing from a male view????

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,925 ✭✭✭aidan24326

Difficult to make sense of your post but I gather that you're quite aggressive sexually and you're wondering how do lads feel about a girl who 'likes it rough'? Is that where you're coming from? If so, then it depends how rough we're talking. How do you mean by 'I use everything'? It's certainly good when a girl is active in bed and really gets into it, i.e doesn't just lie there. But maybe you could be more specific as to what you mean when you say you like it rough. Do you like him to be rough with you or are you the dominant aggressive one?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,396 ✭✭✭✭Karoma

You're finding out his likes/dislikes - why? ... because it's a case of different strokes for different folks. The only person that matters,and can answer your question is himself:
    Talk
    to
    him.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,879 ✭✭✭The_B_Man

ye if a girl start beatin the crap outta me in the sack, it'd be a defo turn off. i'd prob end up hittin her back tbh! haha tho maybe she'd be into that herself in the first place! it all depends on if he likes it or not tho.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 36,634 ✭✭✭✭Ruu_Old

Everyone is different OP so its a hard question to answer so I guess we can't really give you an answer for your partner. :) Sit down and have a chat with him and ask him if theres something he would like to do.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 42,362 Mod ✭✭✭✭Beruthiel

but is that a good or bad thing from a male view????

No matter how many people answer this question you still won't know your partners thoughts on this subject unless you ask him.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 131 ✭✭Lone Wolf

Ask him, some guys like it rough in the bed room and like to be dominated, some prefer to be in control its all down to his preference (and yours aswell) to work it out.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,497 ✭✭✭✭Dragan

Lone Wolf wrote:
    Ask him, some guys like it rough in the bed room and like to be dominated, some prefer to be in control its all down to his preference (and yours aswell) to work it out.

You can like it rough and still dominate!! ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,395 ✭✭✭Marksie

Lone Wolf wrote:

Yes, agree with above posters ask. The issue is does he not like it rough and vigorous.

If he doesnt all the time then if it continues all the time it will likely cause problems.
    Simple answer, alternate, of he wants gentle and easy..make love his way one time and if you want rough..decide on rough another time, or switch between the two.

the point is to blend so that you get the best of both.

You never know.. you might find gentle and easy gives you a whole different set of sensations and feelings of closeness that rough doesnt.

Just dont accpet one particular way cos that is how you haev always liked it.. there is massive room for exploration

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭LegacyUser

You remember that crazy woman out of Intermission... That rough?

You remember that crazy woman out of Intermission... That rough?

lol.. not that rough.. just hard bed shakin smack my ass with a lil pull of the hair... it of back scratchin ect.. no whips and chains or anythin...lol.. i tend to grip hard with my legs(and not on his tender bits..lol) i was just wonderin if its not pleasureable or sometin

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 26,458 ✭✭✭✭gandalf

As Ruthie says unless you ask him you won't know what he likes. I suspect he does because he said it to you. Personally you sound like my ideal woman in the sack, theres nothing worse than someone who just lies there and takes it for Ireland.

Good Luck ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 244 ✭✭Poker & Pints

AS before ask....personally i enjoy exactly what you are describing and think it is great. I don't suspect he has a problem unless he does have sub/dom issues.

BTW, keep me in mind if you move on ;) I'll be happy!!

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 10,686 Mod ✭✭✭✭melekalikimaka

thats one lucky guy...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,655 ✭✭✭Ph3n0m

Quite simply talk to him and find out what he meant

We who hide behind our keyboards are not in bed with you, so we dont know what he meant

Talking - the forgotten ability of the internet generation

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,695 ✭✭✭King of Kings

(I like rough) but is that a good or bad thing from a male view????

the king says good

thanks guys... thats helped... just need a few outside oppinions from the men in the know:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 34,809 ✭✭✭✭smash

is this really a personal issue or are you just bragging... :D

steve06 wrote:
    is this really a personal issue or are you just bragging... :D

hmmm bragging??? if i was bragging id give u details... lol.. nope fraid not.. just an honest question for you boys...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 831 ✭✭✭Laslo

Hmmm, not into rough myself I must say. The last girl I went out with liked it really hard and fast, hair pulling, etc. It got boring after a while and the sensation wasn't intimate enough at all. Even though the relationship wasn't too serious - pretty much based on good craic and plenty of shagging - I decided to draw a line under it because the sex wasn't doing it for me anymore. Even if it's a casual relationship, there's a certain level of intimacy in the bedroom that I prefer now and again... but constant, aggressive hammering away? Zzzzzzzzzzzzzz.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 171 ✭✭Dub_Ster

lol.. not that rough.. just hard bed shakin smack my ass with a lil pull of the hair... it of back scratchin ect.. no whips and chains or anythin...lol.. i tend to grip hard with my legs(and not on his tender bits..lol) i was just wonderin if its not pleasureable or sometin

i went out with a girl like you once , :D , it was good sex , im ok with it but its gets a bit manotimess after a while , im meen you can still dig your nails into the back etc but some times more gentle sex is better etc it really depends on the scenario , moood

• Advertisement
Advertisement