Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Need help using Pen Tool

Options
  • 09-08-2006 12:37am
    Registered Users Posts: 614 ✭✭✭

I'm trying to cut around a head in the pic below using the pen tool but I keep getting a solid coming over the pic as I go around the head and find it difficult to see where I should be putting the next cut point at times. Any ideas??

242szd0

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 490 ✭✭spidermonkey

when you use the pen tool it creates a new layer, simply reduce the opacity of the layer. i like to keep it about 50% so i can see what i've dont so far. to crop it then, you have to go to the path tab, you right click i think(not at my computer now) and select "make selection" then adjust your feathering etc.
    then go back to your layers tab and press (command x = apple) not sure of pc
    hope that helps

• Registered Users Posts: 614 ✭✭✭Cucullan

Thanks for that, working fine now :D

Advertisement