Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

my new LC website...

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,467 ✭✭✭smemon

dajaffa wrote:
    If you completed your leaving cert in 2006 how the fcuk do u know what u got?

i have un-rivaled confidence :) i've always said i'l get around the 485 mark.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,121 ✭✭✭dajaffa

smemon wrote:
    i have un-rivaled confidence :) i've always said i'l get around the 485 mark.

Hope u do well but for my first leaving cert confidence left me with 440 when I really thought I'd get 500+... Nailed it the second time thank god

dajaffa wrote:
    Hope u do well but for my first leaving cert confidence left me with 440 when I really thought I'd get 500+... Nailed it the second time thank god

i'd settle for 450 as i only need 80 :rolleyes: :D

however 485 is my target, i'd be happy with that. i'm a bluffer, not a textpert.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,031 ✭✭✭whassupp2

485 and a C3 or better shud get me my course but i dont think i got either.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 27,226 CMod ✭✭✭✭spurious

smemon wrote:
    we'll see about that on wednesday ;)

We shall indeed.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,504 ✭✭✭Nehpets

that has great potential. I'll be checking back on it for the next year! I'm doing my leaving cert 06/07 :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 636 ✭✭✭NADA

Nehpets wrote:
    that has great potential. I'll be checking back on it for the next year! I'm doing my leaving cert 06/07 :)
    Hate that!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,203 ✭✭✭Attractive Nun

Seconded.

• Registered Users Posts: 960 ✭✭✭:|

thirded....

The sites looking good anyway, well done!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 474 ✭✭deisedolly

Yeah goodluck with it:),
    but as the others have said- don't be so quick to give out dodgy, bullsh*t advice to students!
    Wish we had had more helpful websites in 6th year :(

• Advertisement

deisedolly wrote:
    Yeah goodluck with it:),
    but as the others have said- don't be so quick to give out dodgy, bullsh*t advice to students!
    Wish we had had more helpful websites in 6th year :(

well i'll post up my points tally which will be round 480, which gives students an idea of what standards i have. Then basically i give some tips about how i went about things in a not so perfect fashion.

All other site like skool.ie etc.. are too perfect and go about everything in a boring and correct manner. They're fine if you're aiming high, but for those average 320 guys and gals, hopefully my site can offer them some encouragement and perhaps give them different ways of going about things.

Im no college professor with teaching degrees and a masters in english, i'm one of you lot who wants to show things through a student's eyes and not a teacher's.

i've been locked up in a secret room, working frantically to put together a forum in time for results day. As always - smemon delivers on time.

indeed, ahead of schedule, theleavingcert.com's new forum is up and running, it shall be unveiled on these boards tomorrow round noon :D

This means theleavingcert.com website is pretty much completed with regards to links and menu's, all that has to be done now is beef up the content on each page :)

^^^ as promised theleavingcert.com has a new forum up and running.

check it out :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8 Earth,Calling

... Why are there no sigs in this thread?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 222 ✭✭Black_Couch

so did u get 485 points yeah?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,257 ✭✭✭JSK 252

Smemon have u got a bebo page so that i can check it out. Thanks. Much appreciated.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,080 ✭✭✭eamoss

JSK 252 wrote:
    Smemon have u got a bebo page so that i can check it out. Thanks. Much appreciated.
    Found you Smemon on bebo. Taught you where from Dublin not Monaghan!

JSK 252 wrote:

yes i do, why? are my 2 websites not good enough for you?! :D
    eamoss wrote:
    Found you Smemon on bebo. Taught you where from Dublin not Monaghan!

yes, i'm from Monaghan, you learn something everyday!

so did u get 485 points yeah?

485 minus 40 :( however, my art examiner failed to recognise class when he seen it and my english examiner had no sense of humour, so if you allow for that, yes i got 485 :D

Advertisement