Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back a page or two to re-sync the thread and this will then show latest posts. Thanks, Mike.

Any TV/Media equipment cabinet suggestions?

• 09-08-2006 11:52am
    Registered Users Posts: 362 ✭✭

I have finished installing my Plasma. Embedded speakers in walls... cables completely hidden out of sight... etc. ...etc.

Now all I need is a decent Media equipment cabinet to store about 5 pieces of equipment (SKY+ box & DVD/HDD combo & TV Tuner box …etc…).

It needs to go into the corner of the room. Really just thinking of a simple shelved unit with some sort of smoked glass front to it. Don't want to go to the bother of building one.

Before you say Argos… have researched all the units in their catalogue and they are either too much like furniture or too open as to be able to hide wires effectively.

Any pointers to websites with photos appreciated.

Comments

Advertisement