Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Ugg boots stockists

• 09-08-2006 1:14pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 227 ✭✭

Could anybody please tell me any stockists of Ugg boots in Dublin or anywhere else in Ireland? I suffer from extremely cold hands & feet & I'd really like a pair to help get me through the long cold winter. If not then any online stores within the EU if possible to spare delivery charges from outside Europe.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,561 ✭✭✭Umaro

I'm pretty sure you can get a pair in Arnott's on O'Connell Street.

I was in Dundrum Shopping Centre last week and I remember seeing a few pairs out in one of the shops I was in, (I'm a guy though so I dont make a note of remembering the names of shoe stores).

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,469 ✭✭✭Pythia

Fitzpatricks shoe shop on Grafton Street is where I got both pairs of mine.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,374 ✭✭✭Gone West

ugg-ly boots tbh.

She didn't ask for opinions, just where they stock them.
    :rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,277 ✭✭✭✭Rb

Pythia wrote:
    She didn't ask for opinions, just where they stock them.
    :rolleyes:
    exactly.

They should have them in Fitzpatricks in the Dundrum Town Centre too.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 227 ✭✭jennyq

Thanks everybody :) I did say that I wanted them for practical reasons, what they look like isn't really my top priority.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,234 ✭✭✭Malteaser!

they have them in Office as well, i just saw them there today!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 463 ✭✭greenkittie

Practicals reasons are fair enough. What i cant understand is the weird fashion for them that seems pretty much solely confined to Dundrum...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,983 ✭✭✭✭Hermione*

They're very ugly, but so warm in winter. Pure sheepskin lining ftw! ;)
    I refused to buy mine in Ireland because of the ridiculous prices shops here charge for them and ended up buying my tall uggs for €60 via the internet ... a fraction of the price shops here charge for the short uggs.

I got my tall blacks for e100 in the Fitzpatrick's sale. I bought them in August last year, I think.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2 Clare123

I bought a pair of ugg boots on www.uggbootsireland.com....
    When they arrived we found 2 right boots and no left boot...
    Anyone have any idea what to do...??

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 791 ✭✭✭viv2

Thats a shame, have you tried contacting them? Tbh the site does sell fakes so i doubt they really care about customer service.Actually just tried to get onto the site and its not there any more...do you have any contact details for them?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,086 ✭✭✭irishvamp90

Clare123 wrote: »
    I bought a pair of ugg boots on www.uggbootsireland.com....
    When they arrived we found 2 right boots and no left boot...
    Anyone have any idea what to do...??

yeah stop advertising your fake site:P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12 Tulip07

Hi folks,

Has anyone on here heard anything about bouying emu boots on-line from the Nature Shop. They're the same as the Ugg brand....but way cheaper...€79 and free shipping from NZ. I've been onto the customer services dept asking about the free shipping as it seemed way too good to be true and nope, apparently they ship for free across the globe!

Has anyone heard any reports on this crowd?
    Thanks,
    Tulip07

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,957 ✭✭✭Magenta

OP please be aware that Ugg boots are not designed for snow and do not have much grip. You can get an Ugg care kit to protect them from water however.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 791 ✭✭✭viv2

This thread was started in 2006 :eek::eek::eek:

Thanks Magenta......but I don't want them for the snow...I just want them and I'd be weather-proofing them regardless.

But back to my question....has anyone ordered anything from this crowd....www.natureshop.co.nz????

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 Amy01

Tulip07 wrote: »
    Thanks Magenta......but I don't want them for the snow...I just want them and I'd be weather-proofing them regardless.

But back to my question....has anyone ordered anything from this crowd....www.natureshop.co.nz????

Hi Tulip07, i have the same question as yourself - i'm finding it impossible to establish for certain if natureshop.nz is authentic, the prices and free shipping make me thing that its doubtful. I am going to try to contact Emu to find out if they are an official supplier, will post my findings.

Hi Amy01,
    Well I bit the bullet and ordered mine on Friday morning. I read up on their testimonials etc and emailed their customer services dept. Based on the responses I got from my emails it all seemed above board to me. I should get my boots on Fri or next Monday. I've already got confirmation that my order has been processed
    Once received I'll send a post to let you know how I got on.
    Thanks,
    Tulip07

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 Amy01

Great, thanks a lot - i'd be very interested to hear the verdict

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 35,954 ✭✭✭✭Larianne

I've set up a whole thread dedicated to UGG boot queries, stickied at the top of the forum.

Please post in there in future.

Thank you,
    Larianne.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement