Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

VST beta testers needed

• 09-08-2006 1:27pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,790 ✭✭✭

Hi guys,

I'm in the process of developing my first VST, and I'm nearly at the stage where I need to start beta testing it. So I need kindly volunteers using Windows 2000 / Windows XP machines to test out my plugin, preferably using some of the following hosts:

Cubase SX 3
    Cubase SX 1 and earlier versions of Cubase/Cubasis
    Nuendo
    FL Studio (pre version 6)
    Ableton Live (version 3 and earlier)
    Wavelab
    Max/MSP
    Bidule
    EnergyXT

If you'd like to help out, please send me a PM with your email address and I'll send you something back by the weekend.

Thanks,

cornbb

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,945 ✭✭✭Anima

Class, I'd be interested anyway. I'll pm now.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,790 ✭✭✭cornbb

Thanks to everyone who's replied so far. I'll probably send ye an email tomorrow (Friday) evening or thereabouts. Anyone else at all who might be interested please get in touch - there's a free plugin in it for ya ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,579 ✭✭✭jimi_t

Is it a VST or a VSTi?
    What's it programmed in and what does it do :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,790 ✭✭✭cornbb

Its a VST effect. Its programmed in C++ and it uses a phase vocoder to create static/frozen sounds and drones out of whatever sound you feed into it. It uses a pitch shifter, spectral degrader, LFO and spectral filter. Its waaay cool ;)

I need to finish up the beta testing now but I'll post a (more) finialised version here in the coming weeks. It'll be free + open source, in case anyone is interested.

Advertisement