Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Royal Canal Park - Telecommunications Issues!!

Options
  • 09-08-2006 2:29pm
    Registered Users Posts: 59 ✭✭

Hi,

I bought a 2 bed apartment in Royal Canal Park, I will be moving in by the end of the month. I am currently living in an apartment on Navan Rd. where I have Sky Digital since February of this year. The conditions of the subscription provide for a 12 month contract. I am subscribed to the full package paying 65 a month.

I was wondering that now that I am moving to RCP, what is the situation there regarding satellite television e.g. Sky Digital. One would assume in a new development that they do not allow this so what would you lot do in my situation seeing as I have a 12 month contract. I was wondering is there anyway around this?

My second query relates to broadband internet. I am currently subscribed to BT broadband. Does anyone know if I will be able to have access to and continue my use of BT broadband in Royal Canal Park.

Any assistance to these queries would be greatly appeciated.

Thanks.

Comments

Advertisement