Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Going Out for Meals

• 09-08-2006 2:41pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 102 ✭✭

My favourite time to go for a meal is at dinner time i.e. 5/6pm. I like the way you have had your lunch maybe at 1 or 2pm and you are not over hungry and starving yourself in anticipation for your dinner out.

Im have to go out for a meal 2moro nite and I am dreading it cause its like 8.30pm and I know I will be crying (i do it quite often) with hunger.

I am thinking of just having my dinner at lunchtime and then just having a light salad in the restaurant or a starter.

I am a right spa I get myself stressed about food cause I cannot handle being hungry as my blood sugar drops and I feel awful and cant eat then.

Does anyone else hate going for meals in the evening, my body is just not used to being fed at like 9 o clock I think!

Advertisement