Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Good Luck in the Repeats!

Options
  • 09-08-2006 2:50pm
    Administrators, Entertainment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,727 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭

Just a thread to say good luck to all of those who are sitting exams now! Hope you all do well.

hullaballoo.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,391 ✭✭✭arbeitsscheuer

Good luck to you all, may God be with you!
    (Jaysus, this is like they're off to the Somme to lose their lives, instead of Caerysfort to lose, at worst, their education)

Good luck especially to any who may be repeating History and/or Politics... I know what that's like! ... Or at least I did before they modularised everything... Bloomin' meddling b*stards...

/wanders off muttering bitterly

• Registered Users Posts: 1,732 ✭✭✭rain on

yeah good luck you fecks. and also good luck to those tearing their hair out finishing masters and phd thesiseseses.
    *tears gently*

• Registered Users Posts: 1,755 ✭✭✭elmyra

Good luck guys. I have my fingers crossed for ye, making it quite difficult to type if I'm honest...

*nudges keyboard with nose*

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,487 ✭✭✭boneless

All the best Brothers and Sisters!! Just keep your eyes on the prize!! Beers when you finish :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,604 ✭✭✭blondie83

yeah good luck guys - repeats are pretty horrible I know but try not to let them get ya down too much :cool: Oh and also good luck to all the other writer-uppers :)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4,124 ✭✭✭Jonny Arson

You've not lived until you've failed your repeat exams - FACT

Good luck kids

• Registered Users Posts: 10,246 ✭✭✭✭Riamfada

may the force be with you

• Registered Users Posts: 2,270 ✭✭✭singingstranger

Es tut uns leid, aber leider im Moment ist es nicht mogli... wait, sorry. This is what happens when I post at work.

Best of luck everyone though; just take deep breaths and sleep properly and you'll be fine.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,551 ✭✭✭panda100

Just keep foccussed and if you have one bad exam dont let it get you down and focus on the next one. And always remember they are just exams at the end of the day and theres a lot more important things in life.I know thats a bit of a cliche but its true and so dont get down if you have a bad day.....keep positive! I know what its like to be repeating in the middle of summer ive done almost every year but it'll be over soon and then you'll have the rest of the summer for fun and frolics!!
    Good luck guys and gals!!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,016 ✭✭✭Blush_01

Best of luck to all, and to all a good luck.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,158 ✭✭✭Stepherunie

Yeah peeps best of luck, having been through them too just focus and put down as much as you can.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,033 ✭✭✭Chakar

I've wished best of luck in the repeats in the previous thread dealing with the repeats and best of luck to all of ya.

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 7,486 ✭✭✭Red Alert

best of luck!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,121 ✭✭✭dajaffa

Best of luck every1, you can so nail them...

If you're stressed + need a massage I think I know a physio who can help ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 10,246 ✭✭✭✭Riamfada

I am that physio. Back rubs for all the ladies sitting repeats.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,689 ✭✭✭orangerooster

Repeats suck so good luck to anyone doing them.

Advertisement