Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Nokia N70 Question

• 09-08-2006 4:57pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,356 ✭✭✭

I was just was wondering if anyone knew how many txt message you could store in your in/out box on this model... I know different phones hold different amounts. My current phone only hold a tiny few...

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,670 ✭✭✭NiSmO

This post has been deleted.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,469 ✭✭✭Pythia

Depends on the memory card, but it holds a huge amount. Couple hundred anyway. Enough that you shouldn't run out too quickly.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,356 ✭✭✭NeVeR

I cant seem to change the texts over to the memory card.

I have a motorola v980

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,324 ✭✭✭chrislad

I stored up to 700 messages before it started slowing down a bit.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 536 ✭✭✭swalsh

me too have close to 800

• Advertisement

Have you guys stored 700 and 800 on the v980 ? I cant hold over 70

If you are talking about the v980 can you let me know.

i've checked and ive 7200kb free on the card (out of 29888kb) - - and 2827kb free on the phone (out of 3318kb)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,324 ✭✭✭chrislad

God no, I wouldn't buy a Motorola for everyday use! Your topic was in relation to the N70 not the V980.

chrislad wrote:
    God no, I wouldn't buy a Motorola for everyday use! Your topic was in relation to the N70 not the V980.
    ah ya i know but i when i posted about the v980 i had not i got some replys. so i was just wondering.

Cheers. I'm going to get one this weekend.

Advertisement