Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fundraiser, Coole, Co. Westmeath

Options
  • 09-08-2006 6:13pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 5

Hi all,
    If you are in the area, or willing to travel, there is a charity table quiz in Meehan's pub in Coole, Co. Westmeath, on Fri 18th Aug at 9.30 pm. €40 for table of 4 and winners get a €100 voucher for Oscar's Restaurant in Mullingar. Support greatly appreciated.
    Thanks,
    Hooty

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,795 ✭✭✭Seanie M

And who is the fundraiser for/about?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 hooty mcboob

Seanie M wrote:
    And who is the fundraiser for/about?

Hi Seanie,

I am fundraising for a walk in Peru in aid of MS Ireland. Have to raise EUR4750 in order to take part, so this is to top up the coffers. Please see:
    http://www.ms-society.ie/walk/walk2.html

Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 1,795 ✭✭✭Seanie M

A good cause. I wish you the best of luck, and hope you raise the needed funds as well as have fun in the Peruvian Mountains!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,374 ✭✭✭Gone West

this is a fundraiser in aid of a fundraiser?
    :O

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 hooty mcboob

FuzzyLogic wrote:
    this is a fundraiser in aid of a fundraiser?
    :O

Eh, if you say so? Each person taking part in the walk has to pay Eur4750 to take part. How we pay for it is up to us. I (like most of the participants) have been running various fundraising events. What I don't raise in that way I will pay for myself. All for a good cause!

• Advertisement
Advertisement