Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Wraith Healing [Tag all spoilers]

• 09-08-2006 6:35pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,905 ✭✭✭

Ok they started off hard to kill then it got easyier so i dont get it.
    The only thing i can think of is that since we know the wraith heal faster depending on how recently they have fead we must assume that all the wraith in the galaxy are getting weaker because if lack of food?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,673 ✭✭✭✭senordingdong

That's be a logical explaination, but this was happening at the end of season 1.
    Even during the Siege, so I think it's safe to say it's an inconsistancy or a budget issue.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,905 ✭✭✭User45701

It isent a budget issue because it dosent cost money to have someone who has been shot stand up again which is what the wraith used to do.

And they havet even explained why there easyier to kill i mean sg1 explained they kill jafa easyier because of new pointed tiped amour piercing bullets or ,mabe they just started kicking ass when they got those p90s

Well it costs some money, I recall the Wraith bleeding when they were killed at the start of Season 1, by the the end, they were falling, un-messily, with three bullets.

So, the actor might have to get paid more if he's in the scene more.
    Money spent on dying effects...be they special or just make-up.
    It would also cost them more screen time.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,892 ✭✭✭madrab

personally i would say its just another example of inconsistancy

I'd go more in the direction of saving time.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 921 ✭✭✭delta36

I'd agree with the whole "saving time thing". Stargate episodes generally run way over time so they have to cut unimportant stuff to fit the important stuff in.

Advertisement