Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Nightclubbing Waterford

• 09-08-2006 8:40pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,414 ✭✭✭

Hey folks

What nightclubs do you recommend in Waterford ? Both the City and the rest :)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,620 ✭✭✭Roen

Stay in Dublin ;)
    Seriously though, what sort of music are you into?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,407 ✭✭✭Baby4

This post has been deleted.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 151 ✭✭lukemusiklab

Judging by link in your signature your into dance music so I'd try Ten situated on John Street in Waterford. At least one dance gig a week - Aug 12th Gatecrasher, 18th Miguel Migs, 19th Nick Warren, 25th some hard house guy Yoji something, 26th Ben Sims

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,584 ✭✭✭c - 13

Judging by link in your signature your into dance music so I'd try Ten situated on John Street in Waterford. At least one dance gig a week - Aug 12th Gatecrasher, 18th Miguel Migs, 19th Nick Warren, 25th some hard house guy Yoji something, 26th Ben Sims

Heres a Linky, I dont think they update the page all that much though.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,767 ✭✭✭Minto

The Baldy Man in Tramore! Always a good laugh to be had there and the music is a good mix of everything! So go enjoy!

• Advertisement

Great indy nights down in the Bowery. Can't beat em.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,414 ✭✭✭tom-thebox

c - 13 wrote:
    Heres a Linky, I dont think they update the page all that much though.

Thanks for the link mate :)

I myself am into commerical, hiphop, dance everything really. Tell me this I hear good things about a club called Oxegen what you think?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,584 ✭✭✭c - 13

No hassle man. Heres a run down of the other clubs.

The Forum
    Rubys
    The Bowery, couldnt find their official page but heres a link to a description EDIT : at a second glance it doesnt really appear to be a description, ah well.
    Oxygen, couldnt find their website either but it used to be called Merlins so heres their old website Just for ****s and giggles.

Dont think i'm forgetting anywhere. Some day I have time ill do a bit list complete with maps for ye all :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,272 ✭✭✭merlante

You're forgetting '10', aren't ye?

Places for the late night drinks (in my order of preference!):
    The Woodman
    Harvey's
    Ulysses (or is that closed now?)

I'm still waiting for the return of the Roxy and Flow Motion. Have no interest in any of the ****e they pedal these days. Also I had a few good nights in the Forum (for a change) in 2005, although maybe that was the crowd that moved to the Bowery so I don't know...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,366 ✭✭✭ninty9er

Anyplace good to go out in Dunmore East. Headin down this weekend. Never been before

• Advertisement

merlante wrote:
    You're forgetting '10', aren't ye?

Places for the late night drinks (in my order of preference!):
    The Woodman
    Harvey's
    Ulysses (or is that closed now?)

I'm still waiting for the return of the Roxy and Flow Motion. Have no interest in any of the ****e they pedal these days. Also I had a few good nights in the Forum (for a change) in 2005, although maybe that was the crowd that moved to the Bowery so I don't know...
    'Tis closed....pity, one less place.

ninty9er wrote:
    Anyplace good to go out in Dunmore East. Headin down this weekend. Never been before
    No nightclubs out there at all, but probably plenty of lock ins. Is the Blue Grass festival on?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,366 ✭✭✭ninty9er

Don't actually know. Stayin in a friends holiday home

• Closed Accounts Posts: 151 ✭✭lukemusiklab

for whats coming up in the bowery check out our own sites since we run thurs/sat/sun there;

www.musiklab.net
    www.shakedownclub.com

Shakedown used to be upstairs in The Forum on Saturday nights from 2001 till earlier this year. We also have Ben Sims in Ten on Aug 26th

• Registered Users Posts: 2,272 ✭✭✭merlante

Roen wrote:
    'Tis closed....pity, one less place.

I hear yeh, the more late night drinking holes the better. Having to go into a club when all you want is a late drink is always a disaster...

Sure they're probably all owned by the same guy anyway. Pubs and clubs seem to open and close simultaneously in Waterford. The numbers never increase or decrease...

• Registered Users Posts: 185 ✭✭waterford mma

tom-thebox wrote:
    Thanks for the link mate :)

I myself am into commerical, hiphop, dance everything really. Tell me this I hear good things about a club called ****** what you think?

oxygen stinks of sweat. :(

Advertisement