Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

So.. I was in Teamspeak today..

Options
  • 09-08-2006 9:37pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,521 ✭✭✭

Before I explain I know I have a 9yr old retarded girls voice.. But I'm not :D

So I was in my server today and all of a sudden a Guest comes in. I was playing ET so I just left him, shortly he requested voice. So I said fine and exited my game, gave him voice and asked him what he wanted.

He thought that I hosted teamspeak servers for free and that I could host him one, so immigetly I thought. Heh fine I go along with this. And recorded him :D:D Anyway I tried to sound as professional as possible. Got all stupid details etc. You can:
    Listen to it here: http://mft.michielhost.nl/music/haha.mp3

PS: I think someone is hitting at the start :D If you listen carefully you can hear him saying ow, stop :p Oh and for some reason my mic made a fuzzy sound when I recorded

Comments?

Yes, I know Im a bastard :D:D

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 5,154 ✭✭✭Oriel

You're male right?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,521 ✭✭✭Joseph

sinecurea wrote:
    You're male right?
    Sigh

Yes. I have a voice changer installed :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,089 ✭✭✭fuzzywiggle

What on earth is this about. What a waste of time

• Registered Users Posts: 12,801 ✭✭✭✭Kojak

What on earth is this about. What a waste of time

Agreed.

• Registered Users Posts: 81,220 ✭✭✭✭biko

Well done for recording but I haven't a clue what you are on about.
    ET? Teamspeak? I am getting too old for this.

• Advertisement
Advertisement