Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Anyone interested in...

Options
  • 09-08-2006 10:14pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 108 ✭✭

..lvl 60 tier 2 priest and blue equipped paladin.

I am thinking about transfering servers as guild has gone a bit stale.

I am the main raid leader and lead them as far as Twin Emps until I had to go inactive for the summer. I am in London for the summer and will be returning to be a student in September (hence lots of time) and am looking for a high end raiding guild.

Really looking for Naxx focus more than anything! Decent and fun atmostphere a must!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 998 ✭✭✭zekiel

Which server you currently on?

• Registered Users Posts: 689 ✭✭✭Evac101

Meh - join Inq Damo - all the fun of reconquering Neffie for ya :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 108 ✭✭DamoVOTF

Currently on Emeriss and would transfer anywhere in a months time. Although this is just a provisional shout out, in case anyone is in need of a decent priest.

Evac I said anytime you want some help with tactics in BWL, give me a shout and I will come provide some expert advice.

Most weeks I am not instanced locked anyway anymore. Only piece of loot I need is Trans bracers, so I would be happy to help.

Advertisement